The Dream Thread - Page 5 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#121 Old 11-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Banned

I have a lot of deja vu dreams. My mom says its because my whole side of the family on my grandfathers side were witches and into witchcraft, and there are a lot of mediums on both sides of the family. But it makes me dreams seem really boring and pointless until I eventually figure out the situation they're referring to or what they mean lately it's been a big numbers thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 Old 11-24-2011, 04:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I dreamt last night that Joe Biden was assassinated. The headline on the front page of the newspaper read, "No More Vice President; Joe Biden is Dead." Then it showed headshots of possible suspects or something with scary, dramatic music. It was a nightmare. I woke up terrified and threw the covers up over my head.
#123 Old 11-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Veggie Regular

I dreamed that I got into it with my mother and said a lot of things I wish I could say to her in real life. It's pretty weird for me to dream about something so relevant. A lot of the time my dreams don't make a lot of sense.

"I am a woman of science. At least that's what my horoscope said."
#124 Old 04-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Veggie Regular

I had the freaking weirdest dream a few nights ago that made so much sense at the time but seems completely laughable now.

So apparently I somehow (!?) met this boy who was secretly gay sort-of, who somehow was just as desperate as I was. So he started coming over and we started hugging each other apparently, because that's such a big deal, and he was worried his father and mother would find out. It turns out his father is some weird random rich guy and his mother is actually a very realistic puppet - yes, I'm serious, some sort of marionette - controlled by the rich guy. And apparently I live in his mansion somehow now, with my grandmother and my parents and my apparent boyfriend even though we barely know each other and our contact is limited to awkward conversations and hugging. But anyways. We apparently have sex, and I say apparently because the dream just kind of skips that part and then it's just like oh we had sex, and then my mother tries to give me the birds and the bees talk and it involves going to some "sex room" that didn't exist before and her explaining some sort of sex ritual which some strange kind of Oreo cake is consumed. And I'm like, oh, wow, that's so cool, we need to try that next time. Which doesn't make sense because apparently it was also some sort of birth control (!?) and if we're gay and apparently having random intermission sex even though we barely know each other then we're not going to risk anyone getting pregnant. But anyways. Then there was like, this random subplot type thing that involved an aquarium (!?) and revealing that my boyfriend's dad was the one controlling the puppet mom, which apparently his son didn't seem to mind or really understand at all.

And then I woke up and the only thing I could remember from the dream at the time was that I was in love with someone so I had one of those DAMN IT WHY DID I WAKE UP moments and then in like five minutes I started realizing how ridiculous it all was.

Just needed to get that off my chest because of how completely strange of a dream that was.

Enjoying the view over at http://forum.veggieviews.com/

#125 Old 04-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Beginner

Oh I have been told I am a vivid dreamer apparently because my dreams are in color (I thought this was normal but my gf told me hers are black and white but some objects etc have color in her dream) anyway, lately i have been having this reoccurring dream which is really freaking me out. Basically I go out one day at night time (its always night when i leave) to go and pick up a box (which is small at this point) that has been left on a train track (don't ask why I have no idea), but before I leave I go upstairs and ask my sister if she wants to follow me, she says no then I leave for the train station. When I get to the train station I start walking along the track until find a box but when I find it I don't open it I just say 'finally found you' I pick up the box and then start walking back home but as I start back along the tracks I can see my beard growing bit by bit. When I get back home my beard is down to my knees but my face looks the same as it is now. As I approach the house I see the door is open so put down box by the door I walk in quietly and all wallpaper is ripped off and people I don't know are sleeping every where and then i go upstairs to check my room, and it is the same as i left it but i can feel that something is wrong with the room, and then I get very angry because I seem to know people were in my room and tried to make it look like they weren't, so I go back downstairs to the box and it has grown longer and wider almost exact size of door. I open the box and there is a machete inside it, i take it the turn box upright so is door, then i start shouting down the house and waking people up hitting them making them run out of the house and everyone starts running mindlessly out of the house and straight inside the box, until only me and my sister are left in the house, then she starts crying and i point machete towards the front door and she walks into the box begging not to go in but I don't say anything, then she stands by the box and begs again and then I push her into it, then i close flaps on the box and take a step back and it sets on fire all by itself, and then there's just a pile of ashes left but in the center of ashes there is a vial filled with tears, I pick up the vial and then go inside and start tidying up. When i'm done tidying up i go to the garden and pour the vial of tears over a plant that looks like it is dead then I just in front of that plant, I assume forever as that is where the dream ends.

sorry bout wall of text just really wanted to get that one out of my head, I think its kinda freaky dream, no idea why I am having this dream at least 5 times now started sometime in January i think.
#126 Old 04-17-2012, 12:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post

Oh I have been told I am a vivid dreamer apparently because my dreams are in color (I thought this was normal but my gf told me hers are black and white but some objects etc have color in her dream) anyway, lately i have been having this reoccurring dream which is really freaking me out. Basically I go out one day at night time (its always night when i leave) to go and pick up a box (which is small at this point) that has been left on a train track (don't ask why I have no idea), but before I leave I go upstairs and ask my sister if she wants to follow me, she says no then I leave for the train station. When I get to the train station I start walking along the track until find a box but when I find it I don't open it I just say 'finally found you' I pick up the box and then start walking back home but as I start back along the tracks I can see my beard growing bit by bit. When I get back home my beard is down to my knees but my face looks the same as it is now. As I approach the house I see the door is open so put down box by the door I walk in quietly and all wallpaper is ripped off and people I don't know are sleeping every where and then i go upstairs to check my room, and it is the same as i left it but i can feel that something is wrong with the room, and then I get very angry because I seem to know people were in my room and tried to make it look like they weren't, so I go back downstairs to the box and it has grown longer and wider almost exact size of door. I open the box and there is a machete inside it, i take it the turn box upright so is door, then i start shouting down the house and waking people up hitting them making them run out of the house and everyone starts running mindlessly out of the house and straight inside the box, until only me and my sister are left in the house, then she starts crying and i point machete towards the front door and she walks into the box begging not to go in but I don't say anything, then she stands by the box and begs again and then I push her into it, then i close flaps on the box and take a step back and it sets on fire all by itself, and then there's just a pile of ashes left but in the center of ashes there is a vial filled with tears, I pick up the vial and then go inside and start tidying up. When i'm done tidying up i go to the garden and pour the vial of tears over a plant that looks like it is dead then I just in front of that plant, I assume forever as that is where the dream ends.

sorry bout wall of text just really wanted to get that one out of my head, I think its kinda freaky dream, no idea why I am having this dream at least 5 times now started sometime in January i think.

I dream in color, too. Didn't know that was uncommon.

As for your dream, it's a really freaky one for sure, but are you certain it's recurring? I've convinced myself before that I've had a certain dream multiple times when I've really only had it once. It's a very strange phenomenon and I don't know why it happens.

Enjoying the view over at http://forum.veggieviews.com/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page