Oct Ohio Gathering. - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#31 Old 07-27-2003, 06:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Um, you guys? *knockknock* Could anyone in Ohio pick me up at the Greyhound station and take me back to the greyhound station? I am still not sure if I can steal the car all weekend and actually FIND MY WAY to Ohio. I think I'd rather just fork over the fare.

lovenlight,

linz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 07-27-2003, 07:04 PM
Veggie Regular

MsRuthieB- I LOVE the Marblehead lodge idea. Its awesome.
#33 Old 07-27-2003, 08:49 PM
Administrator

I'm not even sure if we know who all is going to have a car. It might help if people posted how they're going to get there.

I was going to drive if someone would go with me, otherwise I'm not sure.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#34 Old 07-27-2003, 10:33 PM
Veggie Regular

oooh oooh I wanna go....I don't know where I'll be in October though I move around alot!
#35 Old 07-28-2003, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowmoon

Um, you guys? *knockknock* Could anyone in Ohio pick me up at the Greyhound station and take me back to the greyhound station? I am still not sure if I can steal the car all weekend and actually FIND MY WAY to Ohio. I think I'd rather just fork over the fare.

lovenlight,

linz

Yeah, that'd be me. That is, if you want to ride in my new Mustang I'm trying to pick up this week, hehehe. Seriously, I live about 10 minutes from the Greyhound. I could pick you up and bring you back..no biggy. If I don't stay with the group, I'll be traveling back and forth from my house to Sandusky so bringing you back from Sandusky to the Greyhound station wouldn't be a big deal either. When you know, PM me the time and day to pick you up. I'm like way flexible so don't worry about if a certain time is cool for me. Just let me know. Hey, maybe I'll do like one of those limo drivers and hold up a sign "RainbowMoon" outside of the terminal. That'd be cool!
#36 Old 07-28-2003, 11:00 AM
Administrator

Sweeeet! Add another to the list!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#37 Old 07-28-2003, 12:06 PM
Veggie Regular

I might go... I dunno yet...
#38 Old 07-28-2003, 07:20 PM
Veggie Regular

*gasp!* I wanna go!

I don't live too near to Ohio though So I'm not sure if I can manage that. But hell, I'll possibly have my license by then -- If Mom will let me, I'm all for a road trip!

...Right, like THAT will happen

But I must try and find some way to go! I have time to do some major butt-kissing
#39 Old 07-28-2003, 07:43 PM

Hey, I want to go. I'm not a definate yet though. Could my man come with me for safety reasons? He isn't a vegetarian, but maybe he could pretend to be one for the weekend.

Is anybody coming from the Chardon area of Ohio?
#40 Old 07-29-2003, 12:31 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Dia7

Hey, I want to go. I'm not a definate yet though. Could my man come with me for safety reasons? He isn't a vegetarian, but maybe he could pretend to be one for the weekend.

Is anybody coming from the Chardon area of Ohio?

Not everyone at the Atlanta gathering was vegan, but they did play vegan for the weekend and it went fine. I have no objections to non veggies coming as long as they realize that this is a veg event and do not eat animal flesh while with us..

We really need to decide where we want to stay. It seems as though it would be easiest it someone near there took care of finding the place.
#41 Old 08-03-2003, 03:31 AM
Administrator

I kind of agree with Thalia's suggestion of just staying at a regular hotel. It would probably be easiest.

#42 Old 08-03-2003, 12:45 PM

This is a steal for the weekend of 10/10 through 10/13. I did a rate check and there are a couple of super saver/internet saver deals for that weekend. Rooms that are typically 125-150 a night are going for 85 a night! The Radisson Harbour Inn a very nice hotel on the lake. About a 5 minute drive to Cedar Point.
#43 Old 08-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Veggie Regular

So is everyone cool with this latest place.. i am!
#44 Old 08-03-2003, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Fine with me. I suppose if people wanted some place cheaper they could hang out with us until bedtime and then go to the other place or someone could run them over there. With sharing rooms it should be doable with most I'd think.

#45 Old 08-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Veggie Regular

So i say we say this is it.. i think everyone will be happy with anything we find and this place looks nice and is a great price even if people do not want to roomate and even better if they do... plus it is by a lake!
#46 Old 08-03-2003, 09:41 PM
Administrator

So what now?

#47 Old 08-03-2003, 09:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Pj's, pillows and a bed! that is what is now...

umm we book it with the hotel..

everyone needs to post, so we know how many rooms we need..

once we know how many rooms to book in the block someone from each room will probably need to call and make a deposit..

maybe it is time for a new thread, since this is one is so long.. i can post all of the details in the new one and we can go from there..
#48 Old 08-03-2003, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Ok, just lock this one and unstick it so there's no confusion, just link to it from the new thread.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page