Shopping for Insurance - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-08-2006, 09:03 PM

I hate my insurance company. I get into 1 single fender bender, next thing you know my premium increases substantially. I dont want to mention the insurance companys name but its one of the biggest one out there. Anyways, I called local insurance companies and wasnt too successful either. Not only did I spend hours calling around, I waited days for some to get back to me. People have this notion to always go local. But you know what, I checked on the net found it to be easier. So for those who are in a similar situation as me, go online when shopping for insurance... The place I went to is Insurance-Quote-Free They were able to give a quote that was acceptable to me in the speediest time. Anyways hopes this helps you guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-08-2006, 10:24 PM

Geico? I have had State Farm since I was sixteen. Been in like 9 wrecks(not all my fault) and 3 speeding tickets. They have always been cool with me.

Have you tried Progressive? The last time someone backed into my 2 week brand new car (in my driveway ) they were so cool with me and the driver. Great service.

In all the years, my premium has gone up twice for a short time, and back down. But, I have had the same agent for years.

Wonders what insurance you have now? Hope you know all the details of what your insurance CO has to offer. They can always quote, but the true tell will come out if you need them.

Also depends, on what kind of car, driving record, family discount, age, etc.
#3 Old 05-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Veggie Regular

We like Progressive-althought they tend to be a little pricey. But they have never given us the smallest headache over anything.
#4 Old 05-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Veggie Regular

SPAM Post
#5 Old 05-08-2006, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaSiren View Post

SPAM Post

How???
#6 Old 05-09-2006, 07:24 AM
Banned

Cause it's her first and only post.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page