The conspiracy game part 4 - Page 5 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#121 Old 07-27-2003, 10:55 AM
Veggie Regular

I thought we weren't supposed to tell the others. Maybe I made that up, though. I already deleted my PM! oops...

Wow, I'm such a HYPOCRITE!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 Old 07-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Veggie Regular

A frighteningly creepy woman, calling herself "Oneness", handed me a slip of paper while I stood by the bay window admiring the basil.

She told me to read it and destroy any evidence, else the rest of the group became aware of my involvement. I was confused. Boggled. Dazed. "What involvement have I gotten myself involved in?" I asked, warily. I knew of no events to wich I may be involved in at the time.

She replied, "Ah, my friend...you shall become involved in due time...for what you do not know shall be your destiny and all you now know shall be forgotten when you decide the true path that has been layed before you will be the one that you shall take."

"What?" I was, again, boggled. I saw The Matrix recently and this woman seemed to be pulling the same senseless diologue that Keanu Reeves often faced.

She simply smiled and disappeared into shadows.

I looked at the note. She had told me to destroy it. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich out of organic peanut butter, bananas, and the note. I ate half and fed the rest to the she-wolf in the corner.

Then I realized I had forgotten to read the note.

"Ah cr*p!" I yelled. Then, embarrased, I went upstairs to a bedroom and sulked, knowing I may have just passed up an important challenge...

...or had I?

-----Trav------
#123 Old 07-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Veggie Regular

While sulking, several people wandered past the door. I wondered who they were and if they were a part of this at all or just innocent bystanders...

I wondered...was there A LIST SOMEWHERE with all of the conspirator possibilities? Yes, yes...I wondered long and hard. Then I fell asleep. I slept deeply and soundly...

...for now.

----Trav---
#124 Old 07-27-2003, 10:57 PM
Veggie Regular

All I will say is be on the lookout
#125 Old 07-28-2003, 10:17 AM
Veggie Regular

i'm afraid. very very afraid
#126 Old 07-28-2003, 10:27 AM
Veggie Regular

Well i'm afraidly. Very afraidly...

WAS there a list somewhere with all the conspirator possibilities? Even if there wasn't, I knew I couldn't trust anybody. They're all evil... At least they could be. Why did I join this game anyway? Am I going to spend my whole life running from someone who I don't even know?
#127 Old 07-28-2003, 01:40 PM
Veggie Regular

there is a list but THEY are the ones that keep it. and THEY keep it from US....you see that's part of the conspiracy. THEY may call me paranoid but I know.....and they know I know. how long before THEY come for me? i wonder.....
#128 Old 07-28-2003, 01:42 PM
Veggie Regular

How do we know that you're saying THEY to hide the fact that it's YOU......hmmm, the conspiracy is getting interesting. Maybe it's me????????? We'll never know.
#129 Old 07-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Veggie Regular

Challenge 2: worth 1 point.

explain what Challenge one was. The people involved in challenge one can not help the rest of the team. You have 24 hours to post your answer.

You are trying to receive team points, so i would suggest working together.. in the prior games players would post their ideas or answer and then at some point before the time limit the team would decide their answer.. be sure you make it obvious to us that it is your final answer.

time has started you have until 2pm tuesday afternoon (central US time)

(hint for anyone who does not know the time difference for central time. if you look to see what time it says i posted this you have 24 hours beyond that)
#130 Old 07-28-2003, 04:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Funny how much fresh toasted buns smell like baking bread. Mousing through the cupboard I found an economy size package of Fantastic Foods Sloppy Joe mix. I had just dumped the contents of the package into the boiling water when I took the time to read the label. Add tomato paste?!? Try as I might I could find no tomato paste in this well stocked kitchen. Checking the icebox for Walla Walla sweet onions and the fresh Sugar Dots corn, I found a container of organic ketchup. Who will know the difference? Setting a table in the back garden under the wisteria I rang the tiny bell for dinner. Sandiemac brought a beautiful pitcher of lemon aid sweetened with lavender syrup.

Now, lets refresh ourselves and talk conspiracy.
#131 Old 07-28-2003, 04:31 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by oneness

Players so far!

1. Ntelligentidiot

2. Terrafae

3. That Alpaca Guy

4. *sprout*

5. shewolf

6. Kamilia

7. Candycane02

8. Euphoria

9. bunny

10. Sunshinemelissa

11. Stvspl

the first challenge will be posted soon..

good luck!

people can still join..

I was awoken suddenly by shattering glass. Through the window above me, a baseball came flying, hitting the wall by my feet. I had been dreaming about chipmonks and umbrellas. It was probably for the better that I was awake now.

I looked out the window and saw a child looking back at me.

"Sorry!" He shouted up at me..."We were playing baseball and I threw a curve ball!"

A curve ball. Of course. I had the sneaking suspicion that someone in this house was throwing the group a curve ball. The irony was delicious. So were the pancakes. I went down to the kitchen to see if there were any left.

In the living room, everyone was discussing something. Something about a challenge. A challenge involving a challenge. More irony.

The Alpaca was wandering around spouting ideas.

The she-wolf was pacing back and forth, eying the bunny.

The one calling herself Kamila was busy in the kitchen making lunch...I hurried in there before she devoured it all. Unfortunately all that was left was some tea and a banana.

A short young man calling himself Stvspl (More Irony...his name was Steve but he couldn't properly spell it.) wandered in, talking to himself. I looked him up and down. He looked me up, but was too short to look me down.

"A ragtag bunch," I thought to myself, as I dipped my banana in my tea. Anything could happen. Anything.

-----Trav----
#132 Old 07-28-2003, 06:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Melissa sat at the table scratching her head in utter confusion. Had there been a challenge going on right under her nose? She recalled the prior days events and gathered some suspicious activity, but nothing that could produce any real evidence. There was lots of unexplainable eggplant, a creepy cat named snuggles, a backwards playing tape recorder, a radioactive chicken in a non GM barn, and a wacko that tried to kill everyone by attempting to burn down the barn. All these seemed odd, but did anything really seem out of place or suspicious? One thing that stuck out in Melissa's mind was the letter MOP ate, the challenge StvSpl recieved and the PM NteligentIdiot recieved. Could any or all be conspirators??????
#133 Old 07-28-2003, 06:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Maybe the challenge was to confuse us into thinking there was a challenge. Who would be smart enough to realize that there was no hallenge at all???
#134 Old 07-28-2003, 11:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Euphoria lounges lazily on the sofa drinking cosmopolitans and wondering what all the fuss is about. So there was a challenge all along huh?..... What could the possibilities possibly be?

1. Ntell trying to make everyone scared of eggplants?

2. To make everyone leave the barn?

3. To force the group into believing that there are numerous conspirators?

She sighs, exhausted from the confusion.

Perhaps it's something far more simple. Something as simple as making as set the scene and introduce ourselves.

Hearing chaos in the kitchen, Euphoria pulls herself from the sofa to explore, and perhaps refill her empty cocktail glass.
#135 Old 07-29-2003, 12:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Melissa follows and pours herself a gin martini, wet, straight up with extra olives. She wonders and possibly agrees with Euphoria that it might have been to set the scene. That seems like the most simple explanation. Could it be that simple???
#136 Old 07-29-2003, 06:04 AM
Veggie Regular

"Hang on, "

Says the Alpaca, standing upon the balcony

"if Stvspl got a PM, and Ntell got a PM, and I got no PM, then mayhap, there are TWO conspirators??????"

"Also, I think the challenge was the fact that there was no Challenge! I mean, we haven't got any points yet for it! (or can't we see our own point tally?)"

"Ah yes, and now that I have all your attention, pass us a pancake."
#137 Old 07-29-2003, 10:16 AM
Veggie Regular

sandiemac sits at the table with kmaila.....who knew that ketchup would be better than tomato paste??? over lavender lemonade we brainstorm conspiracy theories..... again sandiemac wonders if it is the LACK of challenge that is the challenge???
#138 Old 07-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Ummm..you guys, we missed our 24 hour deadline. Should we come up with a final answer???? I say that it was to figure out that there was no challenge at all. If anyone else agrees with me and wants to make it their answer, just say so so we can get the points. If you think it's something else, then throw it out real quick!!!

Melissa sits at the table fidgeting her thumbs in anticipation of the group...
#139 Old 07-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Veggie Regular

...or to set the scene............quick guys!!!
#140 Old 07-29-2003, 04:58 PM
Veggie Regular

i still say there was no challenge
#141 Old 07-29-2003, 04:59 PM
Veggie Regular

since it's just us here and the times up, should we say that that's the answer?
#142 Old 07-29-2003, 05:12 PM
Veggie Regular

AHHHHHHHH...Melissa looks around the table and notices that everybody is drunk and passed out. Sandimac is there, but not fully. She runs around shaking people yelling, "WE'RE FAILING THE MISSION>>>WAKE UP!!!!!" She grabs MOP by the hair and lifts his head. It plops right back onto the table. She shakes the idiot and only gets a groan. She slaps Alpace and all that she gets out of him is a little drool on the table. WAKE UP!!!
#143 Old 07-29-2003, 05:47 PM
Veggie Regular

I am going with the answer that "there was no challenge" and well sorry players, but there was a challenge...

i would suggest you search the boards and find it.. it may be handy later..

when the game ends we will answer any questions..

challenge 1 was worth 2 points and you failed to recieve them. would have gotten 1 point, but someone did not follow the rules

the third challenge is coming soon..

good luck!
#144 Old 07-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Veggie Regular

can the rules be posted please?
#145 Old 07-29-2003, 06:25 PM
Veggie Regular

#146 Old 07-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm so confused.

Melissa leaves the drunks in the dining room and goes to the living room to sulk.
#147 Old 07-29-2003, 07:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Don't go sulk Melissa, go to the boards.
#148 Old 07-29-2003, 09:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by oneness

challenge 1 was worth 2 points and you failed to recieve them. would have gotten 1 point, but someone did not follow the rules

*COUGH*StvSpl!*COUGH*

j/k about the mad face.
#149 Old 07-30-2003, 01:52 AM
Veggie Regular

The rules are given at the time of the challenge.

who knows when challenge 3 will start if it hasn't already
#150 Old 07-30-2003, 04:56 AM
Veggie Regular

heh i love this game...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page