The conspiracy game part 4 - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 07-22-2003, 07:49 AM
Veggie Regular

stvspl stands at the very side of the barn, shivering afraidly. watching alpaca, he can only wonder what will become of the group if the tape player keeps on going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 07-22-2003, 11:02 AM
Veggie Regular

sandiemac is hesitantly standing behind stvspl...hoping she'll go first so if anything bad happens sandiemac still has time to run away.
#63 Old 07-22-2003, 11:24 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by That Alpaca Guy

I'm not scared of any little eggplant!"

Little eggplant? LITTLE? This aint no little eggplant.

You should be afraidly. VERY AFRAIDLY!
#64 Old 07-22-2003, 01:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamila

Little eggplant? LITTLE? This aint no little eggplant.

we will post the first challenge in the next 24 hours..

good luck!
#65 Old 07-22-2003, 03:05 PM
Veggie Regular

maybe a teenage mutant ninja eggplant even.....
#66 Old 07-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Veggie Regular

Melissa stands in the middle of the barn and yells at the top of her lungs, "QUIET.....What the hell is up with the eggplant??????" as eggplant sounds still creepily come out of the tape player. She seems very confused and impatiently waits for the answer!!!
#67 Old 07-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamila

i am very afraidly of the eggplant. and of the first challenge. but i am ready.
#68 Old 07-22-2003, 07:00 PM
Veggie Regular

challenges make me have to pee but....wait i'll be right back............................................ok . i'm ready
#69 Old 07-23-2003, 07:01 AM
Veggie Regular

Yes, what is with the eggplant???

In the words of so many before my (just before they fall/drown/get the **** betten out of them/vanish/vaporize/explode/implode/vomit/turn into a pile of goo/get thrown out a window/get crushed/run away/get flesh eating virus/pee in a cup/ponder the meaning of life and make an exit of the atmosphere with nothing more then a tin and 3 half chewed gum pieces:

BRING IT ON!
#70 Old 07-23-2003, 03:19 PM
Veggie Regular

"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!" yells Ntellingentidiot at the top of her lungs, kicking the tape player across the barn. It hits a metal wheelbarrow and smashes into a thousand pieces.(This tape player wasn't well made so yes, it can smash into that many pieces.) "Ha! Who's afraidly now?" she says.
#71 Old 07-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Ntelligentidiot

[B"Ha! Who's afraidly now?" she says. [/B]

If I had socks on I would be shivering in them now.

Kamila... who throws a few more sticks on the once dancing fire in order to roast some peppers to enhance the eggplant in an effort to keep from giggling too loud.

At least ntel knows what she is afraidly of, the rest are jumping at shadows.

Somehow, out here in a corn paddock in the bush, with only current bushes for power, I saw the first episode of MI-5 last night. You have got to love a show about conspiracies that starts out, PAGE N-5 WITH A ZOOM ONE FLASH I want to be paged with a zoom one flash.
#72 Old 07-23-2003, 03:42 PM
Veggie Regular

Crouched in the hay loft, I watched the group gather below me. "Foolish, unsuspecting mice" I muttered.

Just then, an unsuspecting mouse scurried up and bumped into my foot. It was startled and bit me in the ankle. It ran off into a hole in the wall.

We were miles from anything, surrounded by corn and wheat and such. There was a dark secret to this farm, and only I knew it. It was a genetically modified farm, with engineered crops everywhere. The government didn't want to lable this produce as "GM", but I knew the secret...the dirty secret...a conspiracy, if you will.

My ankle throbbed from the mouse bite. I waited to make my traditional dramatic enterance. I crouched, ready to jump down into the alfalfa directly below me. I pulled up my black and white checkered chef's pants, stood, braced myself, and, just as I was about to leap to the ground, the loft gave way.

I fell through the rotten floorboards with a crash, hit my head on a wooden beam, and landed on the back of a chicken. It was a big chicken. It also was glowing with a soft green light. I knew from my research that this was a common side effect of Genetic Modification: Radioactive Chickens.

I rode the chicken in circles until it bucked me off and sent me flying into the middle of the group. Luckily I didn't land in any pastries or eggplants. The chicken ran up and bit my ear, leaving a little red mark.

I felt queasy. My dramatic enterance had been ruined and I had just been bitten by a radioactive chicken. I crawled over to SheWolf in shame, and curled up next to her, hoping nobody noticed me. This would be a long conspiracy. I looked around at the suspects...then I fell asleep...I dreamt of chickens...
#73 Old 07-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Veggie Regular

As I stand in the middle of the room waiting for my answer about the eggplant. A crazy idoit...or possibly intelligent one, kicks the tape player and a man falls out of the ceiling. This really is an odd place. Apparantly the idoit knows something about the eggplant. I decide to pull her discreetly into a corner of the barn and ask her to let me in on the secret. She seems a little frantic, I wonder what could be so disturbing about an eggplant

....Someone check on the guy dreaming of chickens, please.
#74 Old 07-23-2003, 04:50 PM
Veggie Regular

stvspl sits around, wondering why, although it has been 27 hours, the challenge has not come around? Maybe we should all be afraid(ly)

#75 Old 07-23-2003, 07:10 PM

A stranger cuts through the cool dawn light like a black bullet, dressed in black pleather, tightly hugging a rumbling Indian (motorcycle, that is). The rider roars up to the parted barn doors and spins out in a whirlwind of dust. A figure emerges, pulling off the helmet, shaking out long brown locks. Out of breath, Olive asks, "Am I too late? Has It begun?"
#76 Old 07-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Sunshine pulled Ntell into the corner, asking some question about the eggplants. Hmm... why were we so afraid of them? "Well, they're bad. Really bad. And Evil. I think snuggles, that scary cat, eats them. I don't know. But they're bad." says the "idiot."

She then sees a strange person on a motorcycle dressed in some leather-like material. Who is it? A new member of the conspiracy group? Probably. Could it be the conspirator? Maybe.
#77 Old 07-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Veggie Regular

I step into te darkened barn and laugh at the scared bunch in the corner, before calmly walking over the far wall and flicking on the light switch.
#78 Old 07-23-2003, 11:39 PM
Veggie Regular

"YEEEEOWCH! MY EYES!" Shewolf howls and jumps up, disturbing a strangely familiar man with a wok in his pants (or she hoped it was a wok). She looks down and discovers that the purple chew toy was in fact an eggplant. "grrrr.... Kamila.... saved by the light!"
#79 Old 07-24-2003, 01:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Soon one of you will be drawn to the dark side
#80 Old 07-24-2003, 06:47 AM
Veggie Regular

There was a smash, and then a crash, and then a zooming sound going on, but none oh that mattered . . .

The only thing that matters is that there is a . . .

FIRE!

Alpaca leaps over to the small camp fire that Kamila is toasting peppers on.

Fire! Fire Fire! Can I play with the fire? Fire needs more wood! Yes, fire to small! Fire very small! FIRE NEEDS MORE FUEL!

With that, Alpaca runs around the barn grabbing anything that will burn! Throwing bails of hay and unused chairs, tables, and even a lose stall door onto the fire, it soon becomes a roaring blaze!

Fire big! Fire Good! Yells Alpaca as he runs crazily around the inferno.

But wait! he stops for a moment.

there be more combustible items in this place.

Fire need wood NOW!

Once again Alpaca runs around the barn, grabbing anything he can get.

The remnants of the tape player, lose hay and even discarded clothing is thrown on the fire!

Burn fire! Burn! BURN! BURN! MAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Dancing merrily around the furnace, Alpaca leaps around, never staying still for a moment!

HAHAH! MHAHA!! MAHAHAHAHA!!!

Alpaca is happy and he has stuff to burn!!!!!!!
#81 Old 07-24-2003, 06:56 AM
Veggie Regular

Wait, does corn and wheat burn?

Lets find out!

hehehehe! heehe! Hehehe!!

Alpaca imagines the whole paddock ablaze! endless fields of fire reaching to the sky!

Alpaca begins to drool in anticipation.

(It may be an idea to stop Alpaca before he gets to that point . . .)
#82 Old 07-24-2003, 07:48 AM
Veggie Regular

Shewolf realises the hairy thing is a pyromaniac. The fire is roaring high, and it is only a matter of seconds before the barn is ablaze. She leaps onto Alpaca and growls menacingly in his ear... the look of feverish excitement in his eyes dim to a look of primal fear... and Kamila throws an eggplant on the fire! The fire mysteriously vanishes in a puff of purple smoke... Everyone looks at the whimpering Alpaca...

"Don't do that again" Kamila warns, pulling another eggplant out of MOP's trousers... who sheepishly looks down and mutters about where that came from...
#83 Old 07-24-2003, 08:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

The fire mysteriously vanishes in a puff of purple smoke... Everyone looks at the whimpering Alpaca...

Ohhhhhhh.

Oh well. Its ok. I can control it.

As long as I dont have a lighter. Or matchers. Or a fire to start with . . .

Hmmm . . . . fire . . he he he . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

She leaps onto Alpaca and growls menacingly in his ear... the look of feverish excitement in his eyes dim to a look of primal fear

Hey, give me a brake. I mean, I AM a prey animal
#84 Old 07-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Hehe, exactly...
#85 Old 07-24-2003, 08:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Alpaca walk away from Shewolf slowly, make no sudden movements.

"errr. . . has she been feed?"
#86 Old 07-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Veggie Regular

You know wolfyness is a raw food freak, now you have given her the choice of popped corn, toasted wheat, or.... um, is she nibbling your ear?

BTW, Trave HANDED me the eggplant. Sunshine... keep my Zippo in a safe place if you please

A moan is heard from the really haggard looking Sprout, "ohhhhh, what happened? Why have I got this skewered falafel? Did someone bring aspirin?"

Bunny rubbed the soot off of her pink little nose and whispered to Euphoria and the shivering Candycane, "I am SO afraidly, I do not know what "matchers" are. How will I keep them away from Alpaca?"
#87 Old 07-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Veggie Regular

"That crazy alpaca burned down half the barn!" thought Ntell. "It's people like him that start forest fires. I wish Smokey the Bear had been here..." She went back to find her hay bale, but it had been burned by the crazy guy.

"Why don't we abandon this stupid barn and find a new hiding place? There's a nice farmhouse just across the way, it'll be much better than here unless SOMEBODY burns it down!" she tells the others. Even though the house had been abandoned, it still looked OK from the outside. Ntell tried to convince herself it wasn't too scary, but she couldn't help but think that it might be haunted. At least it's not burned down...
#88 Old 07-24-2003, 04:43 PM
Veggie Regular

stvspl bravely led the way to the farmhouse. although it looked dark, scary, spooky, haunted, freaky, weird, scary, shady, scary, and scary, not to mention scary, he was not afraidly. Slowly, others began to follow him, making their way across the paddock that was so close to being ashes.
#89 Old 07-24-2003, 08:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Shewolf, bringing up the rear, eyeing Alpaca who was huddled behind StvSpl, noticed a movement in the field. The cat! Ah... the plot thickens... shewolf resolves to stay as far away from the cat as possible. Oooh, what's that? Popped corn? Yum...
#90 Old 07-24-2003, 09:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Oh my gosh!

Sandiemac suddenly reminds me of Miss Peacock with that candlestick in her hand.

This is just crazy talk; as soon as I find the secret passage to the kitchen I'm putting on a kettle and brewing up a soothing cup of tea from some of this catnip.

Euphoria strikes me. Hey, the direct rout is seldom the best way. Lets run around behind the house and see if there is another way in.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page