Originally posted by automaton
A few years ago when it was popular to 'backtrack' record to find hidden messages, there was a joke: what happens when you backtrack a country song? --The guy gets his car back, he gets his dog back, he gets his girlfriend back..
AND he sobers up again.
I love these titles:
* If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You (so good, I almost wish I had thought of it)
* How Did You Get so Ugly Overnight? (how many people wake up saying this, I wonder?)
* She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy (it really turns her on.... - don't ask how I know that)
* Mommy, Can I Still Call Him Daddy?
* She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft (gotta love Jerry Reed)
* She Broke My Heart, I Broke Her Jaw (love, Jerry Springer style)
* Our Love is Illegal, Cause Our Names Ain't the Same (there's soooo many ways you can take that...)