Originally Posted by newstars
But ya, I skimmed through the webpage. Sorry if I missed anything, I know that may be upsetting, but I sincerely apologize if I did. The impression I got was, you could touch eachother (with permission). Does that not include private areas such as the vagina and the ding dong? (over clothes) And if so, why or why isn't that sexual?
See, this is what happens when you make assumptions without reading the info. On the webpage, there's a link for rules. Here they are:
STICK TO THE RULES: Here are the absolutely essential, tried and true Rules of the Cuddle Game. Read 'em and follow 'em!
1. Pajamas stay on the whole time.2. No SEX. (Yep, you read that right.)
3. A) Kissing and nuzzling, as well as other forms of touch, are allowed, but you must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone.
B) You don't have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
4. If you're a yes, say YES. If you're a no, say NO.
5. If you're a maybe, say NO.
6. You are encouraged to change your mind from a yes to a no, no to a yes anytime you want.
7. NO DRY HUMPING!
8. If you're in a relationship, communicate and set your boundaries and agreements BEFORE you go to the Cuddle Party. Don't re-negotiate those agreements/boundaries during the Cuddle Party. (Trust us on this one.)
9. Get your Cuddle Lifeguard On Duty or Cuddle Caddy if there's a concern, problem, or question or should you feel unsafe or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
10. Crying and giggling are both welcomed and encouraged.
11. Please be respectful of other people's privacy when sharing with the outside world about Cuddle Parties and DO NOT GOSSIP.
12. Arrive on time.
13. Be hygienically savvy.
14. Keep the cuddle space tidy and pick up after yourself.
15. Always say thank you and practice good Cuddle Manners.