cant find cool vegan pc wallpaper! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-04-2003, 02:03 PM
Banned

Hey everyone, does anyone know of a good place to get some animal rights or vegan wallpaper designs to download to a PC? My fiance is looking for some and I've been looking for a while and can't seem to find anything :P Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-05-2003, 02:11 PM
Veggie Regular

sorry bstutzma i looked around and could not find any either..

maybe someone could draw some for you.
#3 Old 06-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Banned

thanks for looking anyway, oneness :-) I tried drawing something, like a vegan food pyramid and something like, "If we don't eat it, you dont need it!" but it looked ugly hehe :-) I searched for almost an hour more after posting this but no luck at all!!! If I manage to make something i'm going to post it online for other vegheads to enjoy hehe :-) thanks!!!
#4 Old 06-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Veggie Regular

I have thought about taking pictures of animals and overlapping vegetarian quotes and making a screen saver (or wallpaper). Any hints on a good program to make a simple screen saver, let me know.

In the past I have just used pictures from farmsanctuary.org and put them in the center of the screen.
#5 Old 06-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Beginner

I just put up a page on my site... the three I have now aren't that great, but hopefully I can work on some more elaborate/AR ones later on.

http://home.earthlink.net/~vegkittay/veg/vegwall.html
#6 Old 06-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Veggie Regular

there is peta ones but they arent very great you could always just gets pics of animals or sumthin ! but ive looked b4 too and have ahd no luck
#7 Old 06-06-2003, 04:22 AM
Beginner

Okay, I just added two AR ones to my page. And I have a huge quote file(for an IRC script...) that I haven't needed to open today. Wee, I feel a new project for the weekend coming on.

I never messed around enough with screensaver programs to recommend, but I know another good picture site at animal's voice.
#8 Old 06-06-2003, 07:03 AM
Veggie Regular

hmmmm, I like Quotes.
#9 Old 06-07-2003, 06:41 AM
Administrator

Thalia - I have software to make screen savers. If you make the images I can put it together and send it back.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page