Full Name: Katherine Ellen ****
Nicknames: Kat, Kitty, Kittypillar, Kattyshun
Birth date: 12/31/84
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Hometown: Greensboro, NC, USA
Hobbies: watching anime, reading, painting
Dream Car: silver Audi TT coupe. OMFGGG I didn't say "Hybrid"!
Type of Car you drive now: blue-green '94 Ford Mustang
Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend: The_Gazumper
Words or Phrases you overuse: "Whatever", "crunk", obscenities
Toothpaste: Whatever my mom buys because I'm too poor to care. Usually Colgate. OMFGGGGG I didn't say "Tom's pf Maine"!!!one
Piercing or tattoos: just my ears
Pets: Puss (cat), Sam (dog), Moses (severe macaw... NOT a parrot, dammit), and Spike (ferret)
Favorite Quote: "Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included." Karl Marx
I think that should be my new signature.
Favorite number: 3, 4, 7, 21
Favorite color: purple
Favorite Salad Dressing: just vinegar
Favorite Holiday: New Year's Eve. Word.
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Dolce and Gabbana light blue
Favorite Song at the moment: anything from Songs of Faith and Devotion
by Depeche Mode
Favorite Website: ahaha.
Least Favorite Subject in School: something math-related
Favorite Sport to Watch: I don't watch sports
Favorite town to chill in: Woking, Surrey, UK! XD
Favorite Ice Cream: Whole Soy & Co. frozen cultured soy in Chocolate Hazelnut
Favorite Soft Drink: Diet Vanilla Pepsi
Favorite Type of Music: whatever. I listen to everything.
Favorite Food: Indian food
Favorite 4 digit number: 1984
Favorite place to shop: um...? The Internet?
x.This Or That
Windows/Macintosh/Unix: ugh, Linux is better.
Croutons/Bacon Bits: Ew, neither
Adidas/Nike: They both suck
PB/J: Cashew butter
Anvelope/Envelope: you mean how do I pronounce it? The first one.
Tomahto/Tomayto: Tomayto. XD I love picking with The_Gazumper about this.
Metal/Jazz: eh. both. neither. don't care.
Dance in the rain/Walk in the snow: dance in the rain
Smilies /No Smilies:
Pants/No pants: You pervert!
Hot pink nail polish/Black nail polish: Neither.
Polka dots/Stripes: stripes
Solid/Tie dye: solid
Homecoming/Prom: I never went to homecoming in high school
Sneakers/Flip flops: flip flops
Computer/Phone: in person. OMFG PWNEDDD!!!
Cursive/Print: mine is a *******ization of both.
Made up words/Made up songs: words
Random/Planned: depends on what it is, really.
x. Would You Rather
1. Would you rather be a professional basketball player or a rapper? A rapper, naturally. I'm 'hood as all hell.
2. Would you rather spend life in prison, or choose the death sentence? life in prison. Someone might pardon me. Or bust me out.
3. Would you rather tell someone your worst secret or have a terrible stomachache all day for one day? Ahahaha, I have those stomachaches all the time. Thanks, hydrogenated oils.
x. What If
1. If your favorite baseball team were secretly comprised entirely of aliens, and only you knew, would you still root for them? That is so from an episode of the X-files.
2. You were the only life left on earth? I'd kill myself.
3. You were disconnected from the VB
for 3 months?! I have been. To be honest, I forgot all about it.
4. You ran out of food and only had meat left? (like for good) I'd starve. I've done it before.
5. Some one saidHeres a million dollars, if you eat some meat!? You know, as poor as I am, my principles mean a lot to me. I'd decline the money.
x. Have You Ever
1. Said anything to someone after he or she says "Your Welcome" to your "Thank You"? I say "Not at all" or "no problem" sometimes.
2. Rejected someone on account of his or her lack of physical attractiveness? Hahaha, yes.
3. Pulled an all-nighter? If so, whats your record? Yes. 6 days, 5 nights. Slept around 3 PM the 6th day.
4. Gone skinny dipping? yes
5. Been convicted of a crime?: no
6. Hurt yourself? yes
7. Been in love? yes
8. Done drugs? yes
9. Had surgery? no
10. Played strip poker? yes
11. Been on stage? yes
12. Killed someone? yes
13. Made out with a stranger? no
14. Had sex with a stranger? no
15. Been on TV or Radio? yes, both
16. Broken the law? many a time
17. Met a famous person? yes
18. Been in a mosh-pit? yes
x. Do you?
1. Get along with your parents? yes
2. Smoke? If so, what: not really anymore, but since it's the end of the semester I really feel like starting up again. When I smoke, I go for Camel Lights or Virginia Slims (shaddap). It's a nasty habit, though.
3. Make fun of people? Yes. It comes from working retail for an extended period of time.
4. Sleep with one pillow or two? 3
5. Drive? yes
6. Like to drive fast? yes
7. Pray? no
8. Read the newspaper? Sometimes. Not anything local, though, that's all crap.
9. Where make-up? You mean "wear", I think. And sometimes, but I haven't for 3 weeks or more and my skin looks flawless for the first time since pre-puberty.
1. Believe in life on other planets? yes
2. Miracles? not in a religious sense
3. Astrology? no
4. Magic? no
5. God? no
6. Satan? no
7. Santa? no
8. Ghosts? yes
9. Luck? no
10. Love at first sight? no
11. Yin and Yang? no
12. Witches? not like the green, cackling things.
13. Easter bunny? no
14. Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? Yes!
15. Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? no
16. Do you wish on stars? I have done.
x. Last Time You
1.Smiled? Just a few minutes ago
2. Laughed? 5 minutes ago when my cat fell off the bed.
3. Stole something? Never.
4. Bought something? Yesterday. It was a bottle of water.
5. Cried? earlier today.
6. Danced? At work today, to the sound of my coworker's ringtone.
7. Were sarcastic? I'm always sarcastic
8. Hugged someone? I hugged Anna today.
9.Talked to an ex? I don't really talk to exes.
10. Talked on the phone? Earlier today, when I called The_Gazumper. We talked for 3 hours. <3333333
11. Watched TV? Yesterday, maybe.
12. Said I love you.? Today on the phone with The_Gazumper
13. Drank? A couple of months ago, when The_Gazumper and I went to Charleston.
14. Got Drunk? See above.
x. The Other Randomnishness
1. Dose age matter when it comes to dating? I don't know. Somewhat, I imagine.
2. Any drink habbits? I don't habitually drink, if that's what you're asking. I'm an adult child of an alcoholic.
3. Whats the greatest experience in your lifetime? Meeting The_Gazumper and falling in love with him.
4. Why are you here on earth? Because my parents procreated.
5. Who means the most to you? The_Gazumper
6. Best thing life has taught you? Love lifts us up where we belong.
7. What do you look for in the opposite sex? The_Gazumper
8. What's your bedtime? I hardly sleep, really.
9. What is the most romantic thing that ever happened to you? Pretty much everything I've ever done with The_Gazumper, but I think that night on the train coming back from London takes the cake.
10. Would you laugh if your worst enemy bumped his head on a low wall? Yes, totally, if I had a worst enemy.
11. Would you say that you are better at multi-tasking than most people? Yeah, I own at it.
12. Would you say that you procrastinate more than most people? Not more than most college students my age, no. In fact, I get things done relatively early.
13. What is your least favorite color? yellow
14. Did you ever see a llama kiss a llama on the llama? Awww, that's so sweet!
15. Was it my destiny to ask you this question? Most probably.
16. What is the worst curse word you have ever called someone? **** Hahaha.
17. Who was your favorite Civil War general? God, wow, I really should brush up on my US history. Ulysses S. Grant?
18. Are you bothered by grammatical errors in conversation? Yes, horribly.
19. Would you do something illegal to help your best friend? Yes.