car loans online? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-25-2005, 11:38 AM

im trying to explore my loan options outside the dealer and local banks... anyone know of, or have expirience with a reputable place to get loans online?

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Veggie Regular

I do know that if you go to those things where they show you offers from lots of places, they often give your phone number to those same places who then call you to try to bug you for the next few weeks. I guess you have to read the fine print.

I would sfor non-profit banks or credit unions. The one by me offers very low car loans, and I don't think you necessarily have to live where the bank is located. http://www.ocsavings.com/ is the one near me, just the only one I know of.

Have you found out your credit score yet?

Also, I highly recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

It's available at many libraries. It helped me save a ton of money.
#3 Old 04-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Banned

If you plan on living in the same city for a while, and want to get other loans in the future, it might be wise to build a relationship with a bank rather than chasing a couple hundred dollar saving on a car loan.
#4 Old 05-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Banned

Whatever may be your credit score, we can arrange bad credit tenant loan at competitive rates for the UK residents. If you are a tenant and have bad credit rating, county court judgement, bankruptcy, default or arrears you are eligible for bad credit tenant loan.

Enjoy the freedom to use the tenant loan as you wish. You can buy a brand new car, consolidate your debts to make them manageable or for any personal purpose. You can also use this loan to improve your credit score by paying off your old debts.

The entire loan process has been simplified at Best Tenant Loans UK to make it easier for the loan applicant to access the funds. Fill up our online loan application form with the required details. Your personal details will be kept confidential so you need not to worry about it.

We have relationships with a range of experienced and established banks, loan companies and loan brokers. We strive to find the best loan deal for you. If you want to find why we are different from other lenders, apply now for a free loan quote and find out the rates of the deal we can arrange for you. It is a no obligatory loan quote.

besttenantloansuk.co.uk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page