What Have You Dropped in the Toilet? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Administrator

I have this fear of dropping things in the toilet. I don't really recall anything specific but I'm sure it's happened before. There was a cell phone commercial where a man dropped his cell phone into the urinal. I think that's when the paranoia started.

So let's hear it, what have you dropped in the toilet (other than bodily functions, please don't share those stories!)?

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Veggie Regular

hahaha...a couple of months ago I managed to drop a ball off one of my nipple rings in the toilet...looong story. I just um flushed it, I wasn't about to dig it out.
#3 Old 02-18-2005, 04:21 PM

Cell phone...and it still works!
#4 Old 02-18-2005, 04:26 PM

filters from carpet shampooers while emptying them into the toilet

the odd piece of jewelry (which I have always flushed - wouldn't want to wear it again )
#5 Old 02-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Hair Brush

Soap Dispenser

Cat (j/k he jumped in)

The spare toilet paper roll

Our bathroom is a little tight so I am constantly knocking stuff over
#6 Old 02-18-2005, 04:26 PM
kat
Veggie Regular

I have once or twice knocked toilet roll in, theres nothing worse than a soggy roll of toilet paper. I can't think of anything else right now, I did once write a script where someone got dropped in the toilet. Just remembered a certain scene from Trainspottting...
#7 Old 02-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Veggie Regular

it's a kind of gross story, but one night many years ago i was really sick and my retainer ended up in the toilet...
#8 Old 02-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Veggie Regular

My engagement ring has ended up in the toilet and garbage many a time.

Other items I have dropped in:

-my purse while at a nightclub

-hairbrush,soap,toothpaste tube

-bathrobe waist ties..gross!!
#9 Old 02-18-2005, 04:33 PM
kat
Veggie Regular

#10 Old 02-18-2005, 04:34 PM

My toothbrush.

And once at work, I used the bathroom, then stood up, pulled my pants up, flushed, tugged at my shirt to adjust it, and my sunglasses flew out of my pocket and into the toilet as it was flushing. Bye-bye sunglasses!
#11 Old 02-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Veggie Regular

Not a common occurrence for me, especially since 1998. That's when I adopted 2 curious kittens and I was afraid they'd climb in and drown, so I started making a habit of keeping the lid closed. (it's just the 3 of us, so it stays closed).

However, back B.C. (Before Cats), I think I dropped my toothbrush in at least once. And my hairbrush. And maybe a bar of soap.

*this space not for sale*
#12 Old 02-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayuko View Post

it's a kind of gross story, but one night many years ago i was really sick and my retainer ended up in the toilet...

Same thing happened to me, except I knocked it off the countertop while brushing my teeth.
#13 Old 02-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Veggie Regular

I keep the lid closed. But still, a roll of tp has jumped in from time to time.
#14 Old 02-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Veggie Regular

My roomate's toothbrush (on accident)... Shhh, don't tell.
#15 Old 02-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmoon View Post

My roomate's toothbrush (on accident)... Shhh, don't tell.

I won't tell if you won't tell that I had the same thing happen with my sister's when we were little (on purpose)
#16 Old 02-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Veggie Regular

My cell phone, weed, bracelets, and toothbrushes.
#17 Old 02-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Veggie Regular

My ex-boss once dropped one of the company's phones in the toilet. As for me, I can't think of anything, I always make sure I'm careful so nothing does fall in!
#18 Old 02-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumble View Post

-bathrobe waist ties..gross!!

Me too... so many times...ewwww! And it's not like you can just say "oh well" and flush it away, either...
#19 Old 02-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Banned

A fountain pen lept in just as I flushed. I was soo pissed.
#20 Old 02-18-2005, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkjobsluder View Post

A fountain pen lept in just as I flushed. I was soo pissed.

So was the fountain pen! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
#21 Old 02-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Veggie Regular

mayuko!

I have dropped in the tolet paper,the little spindle thingy it goes on, a box of matches that my husband keeps in there, toothbrushes.

Our cat fell in the other day too, and then she tried to look all cool, like she did it on purpose. hahaha!

One of my kids holds the world record for dropping wierd stuff in the toilet. Multiple books, toothbrushes, sooooo many toys, a deck of cards, magic tricks, a package of balloons (?!), a baby tooth that came loose earlier that day (the tooth fairy had a blast with that one), a bag of cat food and pliers. My darling little wierdo.
#22 Old 02-18-2005, 06:01 PM

After using the restroom at work once, I took off my glasses to wipe them clean with some tissue. Then I dropped them in the toilet. Luckily I had already flushed! If it would have been anything else, I probably would have let it go, but I'm blind as a bat without glasses or contacts. Since I wouldn't have been able to continue working or even drive home without them, it's a-fishin' I went.
#23 Old 02-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Jewelry. I pick it out and wash it. I've never dropped anything in there while it was dirty.
#24 Old 02-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Veggie Regular

I was just talking to my brother on the phone the other night and he told me my 2-year-old niece dropped his wedding ring in her just-used potty, so of course he had to fish it out. She excitedly told her mom all about it that evening: "I threw Daddy's wedding ring in the potty and he had to put his hand in the pee to get it out!" She's quite verbal. Ah, kids...

Zelda the kitty recently knocked my hairbrush into the toilet, thankfully unused. She's also slipped on the seat and gotten her legs wet a couple of times.
#25 Old 02-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Veggie Regular

Rubber gloves, maam. Rubber gloves.

I forgot to say that I dropped my butt in a toilet once. It was at a bar, a really icky bar. I was drunk. I was trying to "hover". The seat was up. Oh, God. 18 years later and I still feel dirty and ashamed when I think of it.
#26 Old 02-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Veggie Regular

A couple months ago I dropped a plastic tumbler in the potty. I forgot to set it on the counter before I walked in the stall, and then decided just to balance it on the tp. Didn't work. When I got up, I knocked it in. I took a wad of paper, cringed, fished it out, and tossed it in the ladies' trash.
#27 Old 02-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Veggie Regular

i always drop stuff that might clog the toilet. so i kind of have to take it out .. i lost SO many balls from my belly rings and rubbers from my plugs in the shower that i could probably open up a store if i found them all

ETA: i think i'm more afraid of the shower than the toilet
#28 Old 02-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Veggie Regular

I once dropped a book in the toilet. I've knocked over toilet paper rolls, plastic cups and one a toothbrush as well. I'm pretty clumsy
#29 Old 02-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Veggie Regular

I love this. One of the sponsored links is for anti-vandal TP holders. I imagine this is for those occasions when you have people over and they try to steal your TP.

*this space not for sale*
#30 Old 02-19-2005, 03:50 AM
Veggie Regular

I've gotten stuck in the toilet..

When I was about..12, my mom and I were spending the night at her boyfriends house. I took a big ole' dump, but forgot to flush it. I was brushing my teeth, and I dropped it in there. Right on the turd. So I quickly picked it out, set it on the counter (w/o washing it), and went to bed. Well, the next morning, I hear the buzzing of my dear electric toothbrush. I walk in the bathroom, and my mom yells "Hey girlie, I hope you don't mind me using your toothbrush". Shudder...eww.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page