Neighbours. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-06-2003, 03:42 PM

The subject of this thread is "what are some innovative and legal things that nobody can complain about that you can do to drive your redneck idiot neighbours into moving away?" (said neighbours living in a flat above your own).

I'm open to suggestions, pretty please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-06-2003, 03:50 PM

If you have a hallway connecting the up and down sections, leave your door cracked just slightly while you cook. And make sure you cook some potent smelling stuff. Either they will like the smell (which in that case will make them hungry and irritated) or they will hate the smell (which in that case will make them irritated).

I'm not sure about doing anything that would end up irritating you though. Whatever you do, moves the line for them and they may get worse to where you have to move.

If they are true rednecks, they will hate rap music. It's the opposite of country. Or classical.

Do you share a basement? Driveway?
#3 Old 01-07-2003, 06:21 AM
Veggie Regular

Loud sex late at night.

Leave on a weekend getaway and place uncooked salmon in the heating vents. Turn heat on high and return in a few days.

Call the cops and report a domestic dispute above you.

If you have a 56K connection, sign on and off multiple times everynight around midnight.

Fart real loud in the bathroom.

Burn incense on the balcony, everyday.

Have a kid. Babies like to cry at unusual hours

Run the vacuum at 3AM.

Put belts and shoes in the dryer. Turn it on and let it rip.

Get a dog that likes to bark. Especially when you leave for the day.

All for now, I'll try to think of some good ones later today.
#4 Old 01-07-2003, 09:56 AM
Veggie Regular

KC is the master at this. If you can find his I'll laught last or whatever it was claaed thread you'll get tons of ideas.
#5 Old 01-08-2003, 01:08 AM
Veggie Regular

well you wouldn't want to like play loud music or anything cause they can complain, especially if you're renting, that could be bad for you. but yeah loud sex is a good one, they'd be too embarassed to complain to the landlord or say anything to you about it. plus it's fun

and cooking smells for sure. make some strong-smelling indian dishes. delicious but smelly. sing off-key really loudly while vaccuming.

do you share a common yard with them? if so, and it's not too cold out, invite friends over and sit in front of their entrance talking loudly, or walk around the yard in the ugliest pajamas you can find at 3pm and act like you're looking for something so you walk by their window often. if they ask say you think the government has the place bugged and you're looking for hidden cameras

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#6 Old 01-08-2003, 09:53 AM
Veggie Regular

Offer to babysit their kids. If they don't like you, they'll be freaked out. If you do end up babysitting their kids, perform such eccentric activities that the kids return to their parents with horror stories.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#7 Old 01-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Veggie Regular

mmmmmm good one Skylark
#8 Old 01-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Veggie Regular

my bf says if you act too wierd they'll stay cause then they won't be the oddballs anymore. he also said if you want to get rid of rednecks just tell them there's a pig roast across town.

now you mention they're idiots, but how stupid are they really? cause if they're real dumb, while they're gone looking for the pig roast just change the numbers on the building

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page