VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   The Veggie Patch (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/)
-   -   Please Participate! (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/23803-please-participate.html)

thefightinmybox 11-02-2004 08:38 PM

Hi fellow vegs!!!!

I am a journalism student and doing a feature article to spread vegan awareness at my school and possibly my community. I am having trouble finding vegans in my community to talk with, so please if you would like to share some of your vegan experiences, please please please send me a message to answer the following questions:

1) how long have you been a vegan?

2) what sort of social problems did you face when you became a vegan? for example, was it awkward to eat around your family?

3) why are you vegan?

4) are there times you wish you weren't? why?

I unfortunately would need you to include your name if you want to participate. please dont hesitate to messge me if you have questions! thank you all for helping me spread the love!!!!

clickman 11-03-2004 03:40 AM

Vegetarian since 2001, vegan since March 2004.

2) what sort of social problems did you face when you became a vegan? for example, was it awkward to eat around your family?

Mainly just explaining the whole concept to my family. They still don't get it.

3) why are you vegan?

Animals are not ours to use.

Nope.

Vicky 11-03-2004 05:04 AM

oh yeah i forgot to answer the last question:

4) if i wished i weren't i probably wouldn't be

Tash 11-03-2004 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickman View Post

Vegetarian since 2001, vegan since March 2004.

Mainly just explaining the whole concept to my family. They still don't get it.

3) why are you vegan?

Animals are not ours to use.

Nope.

What he said..Ummm except for the date...about 13 years I think..

soleil 11-03-2004 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=thefightinmybox]

Name: Mia

1 1/2 yrs

pple assume that everyone thinks and is exactly the same...ugh. it helped break up a bad friendship, i dont eat around my "family" (fiancee's) unless kitchen is animal free.. dont really care about holidays, we usually come after supper..

3) why are you vegan?

ethical reasons- dont believe animals are ours to eat, wear, experiment/test on, and use for entertainment

no just sad someone didnt get to me sooner..