I Am Going To Vermont!!! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-04-2003, 03:57 PM
Veggie Regular

Hi everybody. I would just like to tell everyone that I am very excited about getting a summer job in Vermont!!! I am soooooo excited! I am going to *try* to see as much as I can while I am out there, it's a summer camp job so that leaves me not too much time. Any ideas where I should go?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-04-2003, 05:00 PM

Good for you! I lived in Burlington for a while, very cool place, especially if you're under 30 (I rarely saw anyone other then college kids in town the whole time I was there). It's beautiful there. So is Stowe, Ludlow, Killington...I could go on and on! Best thing to do issearch the net...things change so often, so I couldn't even tell you a good vege restaurant, though there are plenty!
#3 Old 05-04-2003, 06:29 PM
Veggie Regular

WOW!! Did I read the title to this thread wrong. I figured you were sick or had a long night of drinking. Shows what happens if you read something too fast.
#4 Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 PM

haha, redstarjedi. I am going to vomit! actually, at first glance of your name I thought it was "retardjedi"

I haven't been to vermont in forever. I went a lot when I was little though. I WOULD recommend ben & jerry's, but then I realized you might be vegan, so nevermind. That's all I remember doing there. sorry.
#5 Old 05-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Whooo hooo. Vermont is so beautiful. Thats awsome that you scored a summer camp job there. You are going to have so much fun. Have a great time.
#6 Old 05-04-2003, 11:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Corri

haha, redstarjedi. I am going to vomit! actually, at first glance of your name I thought it was "retardjedi"

He says thats probably not very far off...but I know otherwise. He tends to underestimate himself!

#7 Old 05-05-2003, 09:06 AM
Veggie Regular

Hee hee hee. I am not vegan so I may just do the Ben and Jerry's thing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page