VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   The Veggie Patch (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/)
-   -   Have you ever clogged up a toilet? (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/18442-have-you-ever-clogged-up-toilet.html)

misq17 07-28-2004 07:02 PM

Be honest! Feel free to share your clogged toilet stories with us

misq17 07-28-2004 07:04 PM

I'm always afraid to go to the bathroom in public places or at others people's house for fear of clogging the toilet. It's never happened to me but I'm sure it would be seriously embarrasing

GhostUser 07-28-2004 07:09 PM

Does falling asleep with your head inside the bowl count?

silverundertone 07-28-2004 07:10 PM

voted yes......

i blame it on the cheap tiny water pipes...

but hey..

at least im regular...

ynaffit 07-28-2004 07:10 PM

i've clogged my own toilet when i've been on my period.

i don't use other people's bathrooms or public restrooms.

annabanana 07-28-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagginabit View Post

Do I want to know the story behind this?

GhostUser 07-28-2004 07:11 PM

i was a lil bit too tipsy, went to the bathroom to hurl, and fell asleep there.

missleigh 07-28-2004 07:56 PM

I have never clogged a toilet, but I do have an intense, irrational fear of doing "something" in someone else's toilet, and either clogging it, over flowing it, or having the flusher break off.

Walter 07-28-2004 08:02 PM

I was really sick once last year, and I ate a whole lot of black bean soup. The next day I went to work and my roommate had the day off.

When I got home that night my roommate said, "You don't chew very well," and then he told me a story about our toilet backing up into the house and he had to clean all sorts of crap off the floor. There was so much of it that it flowed into the hallway.

<-- Very very happy he was at work.

The next day everyone at work knew the black bean story (my roommate worked with me as well.) That night my friend Woozie was dropping my moneybag into the safe and it wouldn't fall down the shute to which she made the joke, "You gotta watch Mike, his **** comes right back up!"

Vicky 07-28-2004 08:09 PM

no BUT i have been unclogging it a lot at work lately, i don't know who does, but they do a good job.

JavaPrincess 07-28-2004 08:11 PM

Our toilet at our summer house clogs for no apparent reason, just refuses to go down, so im always terrified of using it, often try to avoid it (which is difficult when you "go" 3 or more times a day) we have discovered that if we give it down time it works ok. lol a tempermental toilet!!

thankful only there 2 days a week

AngelOfDance 07-28-2004 09:28 PM

hmm... never clogged up a toilet, never had one back up on me or overflow either...

but there was one time... I was in a play, and went to the bathroom about half an hour before "everybody onstage" time (which is about an hour and a half before showtime) I flushed, and the stupid toilet just didn't stop flushing! Some people do makeup or hairspray in the bathroom, so it was full of people. They laughed at me, and then, one by one, they'd go find friends and say, "hey, man, you gotta come see this! Ella flushed the toilet, and it just keeps going! Someone just walked into the crowded green room and said, "Ella broke the toliet." so soon, there's a whole crowd around the toilet. Luckily, everything had already gone down. We had no idea what to do, so we just left it. Someone even went in it while it was flushing because there were no other toilets available.

We went back after the show, and the stupid posessed toilet was still flushing. I have no idea what was up with it. By the next morning, it had quit.

stupid toilet.

borealis 07-28-2004 09:34 PM

The valve that lets the water through was probably stuck.

sky73 07-29-2004 06:16 AM

There's one bathroom down the hall at work. One day it overflowed I think it was due to too much toilet paper. Anyway, I regularly have dreams about overflowing toilets even before this incident.

punkmommy 07-29-2004 08:31 AM

Really funny, but gross story-

I was about to give Sebastian a bath one night and he had to pee first. I lifted up the lid and there was a huge poop in it. I immedietly closed the lid and yelled to Eric that he didn't flush the toilet. He came in, flushed it, but nothing happened- the poop didn't budge. After trying to flush a few times, it still didn't go down. I was afraid to let him use the plunger because, um, it was a very, um "firm" looking poop and I didn't want poop all over the plunger.

We came up with a plan to get the poop out of the toilet. We lined a wastebasket with a trash bag, Eric put on latex gloves and I flushed the tiolet. When the water ran out and the poop was left in there, he grabbed it and put it in the trash bag.

I swear I never laughed so hard in my life, I was crying my eyes out laughin so hard. He will never live it down. Oh, and the male that he is-told all the guys at work aobut this monster poop!

Rhythm B Free 07-29-2004 01:05 PM

One time I ended up using a toilet that was already clogged. When I flushed , the water started rising and my heart began to thump rapidly.

I snatched the towel off the rack and laid it down on the floor , then I ran out of the bathroom in a frenzy.

This was at my grandparents home.

sky73 07-29-2004 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm B Free View Post

One time I ended up using a toilet that was already clogged. When I flushed , the water started rising and my heart began to thump rapidly.

I snatched the towel off the rack and laid it down on the floor , then I ran out of the bathroom in a frenzy.

This was at my grandparents home.

Aw, your poor grandparents!

GhostUser 07-29-2004 01:14 PM

What is this? Pootalk.com?

sky73 07-29-2004 01:16 PM

*checks out pootalk.com*

GhostUser 07-29-2004 01:20 PM

<-----Look its Shaggn!

~glamboy

catgirl67 07-29-2004 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagginabit View Post

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has done that!

Now, here is my clogging story:

I was in a class at my old job years ago. We were learning a new software, and there was only one bathroom on the floor. I clogged that baby up. I was mortified! Everyone knew I was the last one in the bathroom. Not only did I clog it up, I backed it up too.

Rhythm B Free 07-29-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl67 View Post

Not only did I clog it up, I backed it up too.

LMAO! Soundin' a little proud there , eh?

The next message board I sign up with , I am choosing the screen name , "The Toilet Clogger" or "I Clogged Your Toilet" (if that fits). That would be cool!

catgirl67 07-29-2004 02:17 PM

Quote:

LMAO! Soundin' a little proud there , eh?

The next message board I sign up with , I am choosing the screen name , "The Toilet Clogger" or "I Clogged Your Toilet" (if that fits). That would be cool!

There is someone on Vegweb with the screen name "Sir farts a lot". I love it! How true that is for the veg*n! Especially the veg*n who eats soy!

Darn tootin I'm proud! When I do something, I go all out.

grain_girl 07-29-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

That would also make a fine bumper sticker for your ride. :-)

Cherry Head 07-29-2004 02:50 PM

This thread is making me laugh so hard.

The only time I remember messing up a toilet was about a year ago. I was at this Thai restaurant with my friend, and we went into the bathroom. I flushed the toilet...and it wouldn't stop going!! Pretty soon water was spilling over the side and out of the stall. We ran for it! I still laugh thinking about it.

plath 07-29-2004 04:08 PM

Yes. More than once. Enough said.

Descentia 07-30-2004 04:41 AM

Nope! Never realised it was such a problem for so many!

Artichoke47 07-30-2004 04:48 AM

My most frequent recurring nightmare is a flooding toilet. I am very scared of water coming up the bowl for some reason; it's just freaky-looking. Plus, when I was younger, we had a toilet downstairs at my parents' house that would always flood and it left bad memories. I used to run out of the bathroom as if the water were chasing me.

Lately, I've been having problems with women care products not going down very well, even though they are flushable.

poopiebear 07-30-2004 11:30 AM

Haha. It just happened to me a few weeks ago! I guess my poops have become bigger since I increased the amount of fresh veggies and roughage in my diet. Eyuck! It was a stinky one too My toilet also started to overfill and I began to freak out. Luckily the sludge didn't start overflow all over my feet. I frantically looked for something to loosen whatever was stuck and found that a hanger worked really well to break down that sucker.

sky73 07-30-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopiebear View Post

I frantically looked for something to loosen whatever was stuck and found that a hanger worked really well to break down that sucker.