View Poll Results: Have you ever clogged up a toilet
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
I can't remember 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 07-30-2004, 12:44 PM
Veggie Regular

I've become quite fond of plungers They seem to work 99% of the time, unless you've clogged it with something other than what should go into a toilet. My main violation is execess toiletpaper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 07-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Veggie Regular

You didn't use it to make your own Mr. Hanky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkmommy View Post

Really funny, but gross story-

I was about to give Sebastian a bath one night and he had to pee first. I lifted up the lid and there was a huge poop in it. I immedietly closed the lid and yelled to Eric that he didn't flush the toilet. He came in, flushed it, but nothing happened- the poop didn't budge. After trying to flush a few times, it still didn't go down. I was afraid to let him use the plunger because, um, it was a very, um "firm" looking poop and I didn't want poop all over the plunger.

We came up with a plan to get the poop out of the toilet. We lined a wastebasket with a trash bag, Eric put on latex gloves and I flushed the tiolet. When the water ran out and the poop was left in there, he grabbed it and put it in the trash bag.

I swear I never laughed so hard in my life, I was crying my eyes out laughin so hard. He will never live it down. Oh, and the male that he is-told all the guys at work aobut this monster poop!

#33 Old 07-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Eww, it wasn't mine! It was my husband's I swear! I've never experienced "that" sort of problem! Heh, Mr. Hankey- my 4 yr old will love that
#34 Old 07-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Veggie Regular

this is an icky conversation... :hurl:

Nec Aspera Terrent
#35 Old 07-30-2004, 09:11 PM
Beginner

We have a toilet in our house that likes to overflow and spill stuff everywhere... I hate using it, especially when the person before me didn't flush...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page