#1 Old 12-24-2002, 11:34 AM
Veggie Regular

confess your VB crushes here.

i'll start.

Max Power, you are yummy.

Avalon, you are luscious.

spud, you are luminous.

Michael, i love ya baby.

Tame, i can't believe i'm admitting this, but i have a strange attraction to you and your libertarian ways.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-24-2002, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Hehe, I think we should create a Secret Santa type log in for this thread!

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 Old 12-24-2002, 12:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Kreeli finds Avalon luscious....NOW THAT IS HOT!!!!
#4 Old 12-24-2002, 03:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael

Hehe, I think we should create a Secret Santa type log in for this thread!

definitely I'd be posting then ..............
#5 Old 12-24-2002, 03:37 PM
Veggie Regular

And then people have to guess who has the crush on them! I'm not going to say with my real username, anyway...
#6 Old 12-24-2002, 05:04 PM

I agree...Max Power is very tempting..it's in the eyes and lips..and the sense of humor

Hint -Guys..you need to post more pics for us lady's to look at

Although I don't have a crush on Apple because of his age, I feel protective of him for some reason.

What I appreciate about the ladies...Verbivore has beautiful hair and great courage in letting folks know who she is, Funkified has a great sense of adventure and a bold sense of humor, Poesia has a sensitivity and a way of communicating that is well received, Skylark for her dedication to her religious beliefs, Thalia for her strong sense of herself, LadyFaile for her genuine kind ways, FemmeDemonica (sorry if I spelled it wrong but I'm hurrying) for her educated opinions...I could go on and on about everyone here.

I am so sorry if I didn't mention anyone. It's definitely not on purpose...but I have to go check my Veggie Lasagna and I'm trying to squeeze in my daily dose of VB before I have to get busy again.

Lots of love
#7 Old 12-24-2002, 05:41 PM

Max power IS HOT.

so is Mikie

and vegankat is pretty hawt.
#8 Old 12-24-2002, 06:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Max gets my blood racing too...

and I've had a crush on Mikie since I got here....

Nec Aspera Terrent
#9 Old 12-24-2002, 07:29 PM

oh randy is hot too..
#10 Old 12-24-2002, 08:42 PM
Veggie Regular

I guess this isn't so much about crushes as it is about telling good things about other people. I'm all for that! Here we go with mine:

PoesÃ*a for her chiro beliefs and for her love for Rich... its so sweet! Rich because he knows everything about motors and such... I feel so ignorant when he starts talking about that but I learn a lot. And he's so great to PoesÃ*a (as far as I know).

MsRuthie cuz she had the guts to stop smoking! And she's doggon pretty, too, in case some of you haven't been reading the "Is it 'cool'?" thread or other places she's posted pics.

SeaDolphin because she is such a dedicated teacher.

RSJ because he PMed me because he knew I wanted to be Pmed.

Apple because he loves to discuss.

And how can we forget soilman? Is there anything soilman doesn't know?

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#11 Old 12-24-2002, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by WonderRandy

Max gets my blood racing too...

there's no :blush: is there?? Well, :blush: :blush: :blush:

I am totally crushed out on everyone here because everyone is so delightfully vegetarian!!! Also because some people are New-Yorka's which I love, and some are going to Israel out of pure interest and that's so wicked, and then there's those who are so astrologicially similar to myself that I HAVE TO have a crush on them, and then there's pierced and the tattooed which are all very rocking, and some of us are just beautiful for our minds and spirited argumentative personalities.

And then some of you are just plain hot
#12 Old 12-24-2002, 09:03 PM
Veggie Regular

I spose I don't have to worry about any of you thinking I'm hot, since I haven't posted any pics of myself on here. I did send a year and half old pic with my SS gift, but my recipient shouldn't have opened it yet. I expect to have a picture for an avatar within a week, though, depending on how some pictures a friend took of me at a coffeehouse on Sunday turn out.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#13 Old 12-25-2002, 02:01 AM
Veggie Regular

If I don't mention all 505 members then someone will feel left out. That said, I'd like to thank Ruthie for saying something nice about me, Michael for starting VB and for making me go back to using the name Verbivore, majake for letting us know that there's no shame in watching 7th Heaven, and Max Power because his name is Max Power. Overall, I'm impressed and humbled by the compassionate and thoughful posts I see on VB.
#14 Old 12-25-2002, 03:32 PM
Banned

Al Pacino.

oh, wait....
#15 Old 12-25-2002, 03:51 PM
Veggie Regular

As far as the whole "Skylark posting her picture" thing... my dad received a scanner for Christmas, so I should be posting more pictures than you want to see! Hey Rich, opened up my SS gift to you yet? That senior picture of me is just a tad old (a year and half), but I do pretty much still look like that.

#16 Old 12-25-2002, 11:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Ok, I PROMISED Majake I'd post something nice about him on here before I went to bed tonight, so here 'tis. I like how he came up with his SN and I NEVER would have guessed it if he hadn't told me. I thought it was some foreign word like raja or sheik. I also like the way he just has fun on VB and uses posting on here as a way to just be wacky and funny.

#17 Old 12-25-2002, 11:31 PM
Veggie Regular

My feelings for Red Star Jedi go way beyond a crush....

Nec Aspera Terrent
#18 Old 12-26-2002, 07:24 AM
Veggie Regular

I get the giggles for RiceBoy . Tee hee.

And of course, the sweet absent Mikie, who I used to have odd dreams about. (benign stuff, like meeting him in a supermarket or seeing him all over the city).

AS for women? Well, if I were so inclined, I'd definitely have to jump Kreeli and give KC a thrill. Grrr. Power mama.

And Randy makes me wish I was better hung.
#19 Old 12-26-2002, 11:31 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Avalon

And Randy makes me wish I was better hung.

*Randy does a spit-take and coffee goes spewing all over the computer screen*

ROTFLMAO!!!

Nec Aspera Terrent
#20 Old 12-26-2002, 11:55 AM

I'd stuff a sock for WonderRandy.

I dunno about crushes, but Kreeli and kittee's recipes make it feel like Christmas everyday and I appreciate that (although if I actually made them all and ate the results, I'd actually develop delusions of being Santa-like in girth).

Michael's a big sweetums, that's a given.

There are so many folks here who've made me giggle and snort or who've been helpful at one point or another.
#21 Old 12-26-2002, 12:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Avalon jumping Kreeli oh what a thrill...I'm in heaven!!
#22 Old 12-26-2002, 03:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Ok this could be trouble

First off I have a crush on the beautiful young lady sleeping on our futon.

Next in no particular order

VeganKat-She is a real cutie and seems to be so confused and knowing what she wants all in one. I guess it is an age thing but she seems very mature

Skylark- So smart and also willing to learn.

Avalon-Have you seen her pic?

Kreeli- Have you seen her food postings?

WonderRandy- If hearts and attitudes equal cute, he is a hottie.

Funkified- Spirit

RSJ- His teaching stories inspire me.

OkI will stop now
#23 Old 12-26-2002, 04:36 PM
Veggie Regular

MARUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........

Majake, love his stories and poems

Mikie and Vegancat, my adopted babies

Tame, my main man

WonderRandy, want to cuddle up all night and swap secrets

KC & Ladyfaille, I want you two to be my next door neighbours, it'd be fun.

Thalia and Kreeli my adopted sisters, I'd finally get my head together if you two talked some sense into me.

Michael, I want to seduce you

Avalon, I want to dance naked under the full moon at Tintagel with you

Ana, A. Orange and Water, where are you I have yearnings for your postings.

Zoebird.

Ahh that's enough for now
#24 Old 12-26-2002, 07:51 PM
Veggie Regular

I have had a huge crush on for WonderRandy ever since he's been on the board. C'mon- who can resist a gay pierced veg*n who lives in Hawaii?!

And, of course, I've been hot for Mikie since I saw him in those sunglasses- although the carrot picture freaks me out a bit!

Why oh why do I have such a thing for guys who like other guys?!

#25 Old 12-26-2002, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Aw what the hell. Probably no secrets here.

Even though she's married and half way around the world I have always had this huge crush on Ana. Deep down every time I think of her I just hope she's happy.

I believe Thalia once said something about being a dirty librarian. Since then I've never thought of her the same way. And she seems so with it, that's the kind of person I need.

Those are probably the big two. Maybe once I get caught up on the other posts I'll write some more. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#26 Old 12-26-2002, 08:12 PM
Veggie Regular

VP,

Maybe you're hoping that they're also bi? Uh oh... I think I just said something wrong...

And just in case any of you wondered, Majake didn't threaten me within an inch of my life if I didn't post something nice about him on here. He PMed me with some oh-so-sweet compliments for me, and I remembered nice things I had to say about him, too. I just thought I'd share them with y'all, too!

#27 Old 12-26-2002, 08:24 PM

I'm too busy admiring myself, in front of my full length mirror to post a reply

#28 Old 12-26-2002, 08:28 PM
Veggie Regular

Okay, here I go.

I'm not saying anything about my real VB crush. I'm too shy to say, but I think he knows. I've only been a little obvious...

As for the honorable mentions...

I think RSJ is awesome, and there's something about male veg*n teachers...^_^

WonderRandy is on my list too.

Avalon is beautiful, smart, and funny. <3

Micheal is a sweetie. *hugs*
#29 Old 12-26-2002, 08:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

He PMed me with some oh-so-sweet compliments for me, and I remembered nice things I had to say about him, too. I just thought I'd share them with y'all, too!

Majake was nice???

ETA

OK, for my expired crushes. Well Apple, but then I found out he's 10 years younger than me. And to add insult to injury, he's gay. Oh well.

And Max Power. Same birthday, same favorite TV shows and academic interests as me. But alas, he hates Noam Chomsky. What are you gonna do?

Let's not forget about Joe. But then I found out I was way too young for him. My luck.

But my real crush way back when was someone named "soyboy" and he disappeared after VO shut down, unless he is reincarnated as someone else. Where are you, soyboy?
#30 Old 12-26-2002, 08:42 PM
Veggie Regular

Thalia,

Yes. Why is that surprising?

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page