contest for free badrash Button :D woo hoo - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Beginner

Now you've seen em', You've thought about buying em'... But were just to cheap to buy one eh!?

Nows your chance to score a free pin from www.badrash.com...

Two contest... Two winners!

You get one free button... What a deal, that's a whole $1 worth of free stuff! woo hoo!

The great part is... You can enter AS MANY times as you want to both contest... BUT You can only win one of them..

Buy entering you wave all rights to your design and give us permission to use them however we see fit... (if we make millions off from it, we'll cut a deal!).

Contest #1... Create YOUR OWN design for a pin and send it on in. (you can do the artwork or just tell us what you think a good idea is)... You can post your answer or send us your design to [email protected] If you win, we will send you ANY pin off from badrash.com you wish, PLUS a copy of the design you created. What a steal! Winner will be chosen based on how 'great' we think the image is.

Contest #2 Send us a picture of YOU or your friends protesting, leafletting, or just running amok. We are trying to collect pictures for a section in our site and want the wildest, most creative, pictures you can come up with.. The grand prize winner will again get a whole button! Any pin from www.badrash.com is YOURS if you win!

Again our email is [email protected] Email us or post your design idea or picture.

And please remember that we may use ALL Of the idea's posted but only the best will get a free item.

(we are a very poor company... Selling $1 pins will not make you rich... The money we spend in postage and packaging adds up REAL fast, or we would give everyone who entered and we used their idea free stuff... but we can't)

Good luck to all who enter

And Michael, if I'm not allowed to do this, please let me know...

I figured this section would be a good place to put this... I tried it on our site but no one ever goes to our contest section
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Beginner

sheesh Does no one want a free button?

HOw about I change it up... If we like your image/idea/yadda yadda and we use it, you get a free pin...

We are adding a "groupies" section to our site which will be our own protest pictures and actions... And our friends/allies/people who love me/people who want to send me pictures/ you get the idea...

Soooooooooo I need pictures! GRRRRRR send em'! YOU NEED A FREE BUTTON DARN YOU ALL

anyway, this end's, lets say... July 29th in celebration of my birthday, so send me pictures as a gift :P
#3 Old 07-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Administrator

I know, you can't give anything away on this site.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#4 Old 07-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadrashClothing View Post

sheesh Does no one want a free button?

i want one! i'm just terribly uncreative at the moment and have no protest pictures
#5 Old 07-01-2004, 11:48 PM
Veggie Regular

you guys are kind of cheap down there

but i have to occupy my mind with something so i'll probably end up spending a lot of time on coming up with an idea
#6 Old 07-01-2004, 11:49 PM
Veggie Regular

Question: When does the "great offer" end ?

and if you guys use someone's ideas wouldn't it be nice to atleast send the autor a copy of his/her creation ? or do they have to pay for something they made .......
#7 Old 07-02-2004, 03:44 AM
Veggie Regular

lol, michael.
#8 Old 07-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by '[MiA View Post

]Question: When does the "great offer" end ?

and if you guys use someone's ideas wouldn't it be nice to atleast send the autor a copy of his/her creation ? or do they have to pay for something they made .......

Read the post below the original post, where I put all that in :P Ends in july and all used idea's will get a pin..

And it would be great to give someone a copy of their creation, that's why we're doing so... But if you'd like to pay for it, by all means, please do!
#9 Old 07-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Beginner

Quote:

]you guys are kind of cheap down there

but i have to occupy my mind with something so i'll probably end up spending a lot of time on coming up with an idea

There is cheap... Then their is poor. lol

We sell $1 items lol... After paypal fee's and overhead... We don't make that much, believe me. And on the people who order 2 or less pins we actually LOSE money lol. (talk about ignorant business people we are haha)..

But this is more of a hobby... Yeah it kind of pays the bills (sometimes) and buys us some food... But it's more of a way for us to spread our idea's and other peoples similiar idea's.

But yes, please come up with some idea's!
#10 Old 07-05-2004, 11:38 PM
Veggie Regular

free button! yay! (seriously, anything free is grand, but just helping you all out with a suggestion is good enough...you rock!) *ahem*

considering i am temporarily crippled i will have pllllenty of time to help you on your quest for a fresh new button.
#11 Old 07-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Veggie Regular

jesus christ i need to take some reading classes lol

sorry i missed all the info .....
#12 Old 07-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpumpkin View Post

free button! yay! (seriously, anything free is grand, but just helping you all out with a suggestion is good enough...you rock!) *ahem*

considering i am temporarily crippled i will have pllllenty of time to help you on your quest for a fresh new button.

Well i'm glad that you have the time and can, anyway! email us [email protected]
#13 Old 07-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Beginner

Quote:

]jesus christ i need to take some reading classes lol

sorry i missed all the info .....

Haha, I need to learn to spell... So maybe we could tutor each other?
#14 Old 07-20-2004, 03:46 AM
Beginner

if it ends in july then that means its already over?
#15 Old 07-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Veggie Regular

i cant get onto your site !!

badrash.com ??

my computer did the whole:

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

is it just my computer being a jerk ?
#16 Old 07-21-2004, 10:12 PM

Yay *sprout*'s posting again!!!
#17 Old 07-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Hey Danny!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page