Good Deal from badrash.com to save u :D - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-17-2004, 04:04 PM
Beginner

Hey everyone! Michael from badrash here

I have a little story to tell and a deal to offer.

Brian and I are in Michigan right now visiting my brother... We came over from NY to stay here for a couple of days... it's been a week now! yikes! We need to get back to NY and get these orders out

We have had a bit of car trouble and we need to raise funds in order to get back. Soooooooooooo, we have a few great deals for ya. And Michael (VB) if we're not allowed to do this, I'm sorry about that.

Deals:

Buy 25 pins for $20 free shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Buy 50 pins for $35 free shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Buy 100 pins for $50 free shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Now here's the catch... You have to pay with paypal. Reason being is, I have a paypal debit card and I need the money now

Just go to paypal.com and sign up (if you don't have an account already) and click "Send Money" then you just put in my email address [email protected] put in the dollar amount from the list above... Then in the subject line just put how many pins you are paying for.

Then send me a seperate email to the same address with the date you paid, your real name, and which pins you would like from our site www.badrash.com

Thanks to everyone and we'll be back in NY to send out your stuff in a day or so.

Peace!

Michael and Brian

www.badrash.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Beginner

It took almost two weeks to get back but finally, FINALLY we are back! yay.

The deal still applies as we might as well offer it lol.

And thanks to everyone who's been patient while we have been trying to get back... Our email is still down but we will have it back up today... While we were gone our aol got cancelled! yikes! So I have to start a new account as we need to change it all up anyway because my aol master name was screwed up...

Anyway, just wanted to let ya'll know we're back and the deal still goes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page