Raven Asks Human for Help with Painful Quills After Porcupine Attack - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

This is just incredible! From the description:
Quote:
A wild raven perched himself on our fence and squawked for over an hour. I went to see what was up with him and saw that he had four porcupine quills stuck in him, three in the side of his face and one in his wing. This video shows my Mom taking out the ones in his face. Very bizarre he let us get that close and even more bizare he let my Mom pull the quills out. He hung around for the day and was gone the next. Best of luck Wilfred (yeah, I named him) lol

It really shows just how smart ravens are, he knew humans have hands that could help and had observed these people enough to know they probably weren't going to hurt him.

It's cute how he tries to stay still but still squawks at her because it hurts and he's scared, just like a little kid when you need to pull off a band-aid.
JessnJessie likes this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Aw.:) Birds are meant to be very intelligent.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page