Need good job vibes.... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Veggie Regular

The dh was doing computer contract work. Then his contract ended. Since then he has been teaching preschool (to my two boys ) and searching in vain for a good computer industry job. We're in Ohio, but he's originally from Jacksonville, Fla. He's there right now for an interview tomorrow. It's a dream job for him. They actually flew him down and rented him a car, the whole nine yards. So we need prayer, good job vibes, anything you can send!

This job would be much better than the one I have now and I might be able to telecommute from Fla. Plus my sister lives there as well. I'm excited and scared, but he wants this job so badly. Plus he's having the stay at home dad slightly emasculated type feelings. So send some good stuff our way! TIA!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Veggie Regular

mine just got laid off too, tomorrow's his last day. he was contract as well but their contracts don't have set time periods on them, they just work for as long as they're needed and well they're not needed aymore so all the contract workers got laid off with 2 days notice. some didn't get any notice, they were just told at the end of their shift that it was their last one. he was hoping to hear back from a place today about getting an interview but they haven't called yet :/

i'll cross my fingers for you if you cross yours for me

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#3 Old 04-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm sending good vibes your way. He's in the interview now and I'm on pins and needles!
#4 Old 04-05-2004, 05:35 PM
Veggie Regular

+++vibes+++
#5 Old 04-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Veggie Regular

If he doesn't call soon I'm gonna scream!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page