50 Shades Of Kale [free kindle book, next 4 days] - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-07-2012, 02:20 PM

Hi Kale lovers!

50 Shades Of Kale: Delicious & Nutritious Kale Recipes

is free for the next 4 days on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009GMNIZ2

And if you’re worried about not having a Kindle – don’t fret, you can read the book on any device with Amazon’s free Kindle Reading apps: http://amzn.to/R7YLsp

MAKE SURE PRICE SAYS ZERO, AMAZON CHANGES OFFERS FREQUENTLY.

Free bonus on book site at http://50shadesofkale.com/free-bonuses

50 SHADES OF KALE by Dr. Drew Ramsey and veteran cookbook author Jennifer Iserloh pleases with 50 recipes that promise to trim your waistline, build your brain, and boost your sex drive. Enjoy tongue-in-cheek introductions, gorgeous photos, and a simmering essay on kale’s health benefit. Dr. Drew exposes kale’s ample hidden health attributes while Jennifer highlights kale in some sinfully good recipes. From breakfast to cocktails, Kaleonnaise to Thai’d Up Roughage, readers learn fifty new pleasing ways to partner kale. Devour spicy Kalejitos, tasty Kale Chicken Enchiladas, and decadent Chocolate Kale Chip Cookies, without regret — every dish is less than 400 calories.

Smiles,
Uli

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Joe
Veggie Regular

Thank you for posting this offer. I took advantage of it as best I could. I had the Kindle on the PC software installed on my desktop (running WinXP) and on my laptop (running Windows 7 Home Premium/64 bit).

Sadly, when I tried to view your book, I got an error message saying my version of the Kindle on the PC software had expired. So I downloaded the current version. However, the Kindle on my laptop still would not work. But the same software did install on my desktop, and I started reading your book there.

The book seems to be crammed full of great information. But you need to understand that this Board is for vegetarians and vegans, and many of your recipes feature meat. For example, your post mentions "tasty Kale Chicken Enchiladas." I think the readers on this Board will be passing this by, unless they can substitute meatless "chick'n" or something similar for the chicken. So too many vegans will be disappointed by the many recipes featuring cheese or eggs, unless they can make substitutions.

I recommended your book offer to someone in England, who said the book was no longer free--at least not there.

However, because I did "buy" the book for $0.00, Amazon has some sort of feature where I can share some sort of limited-time copy with other people. So anyone on VB who wants to review the Kindle version of the book for two weeks, just PM me with your e-mail address and I'll try to send it to you. I don't know how they limit your ability to read/view the book to 14 days, and I've never used this feature before. No promises that this will work, except that I'm willing to give it a go.

BTW, I've also subscribed to your free bonus video series. I look forward to viewing all seven installments.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page