'The creepiest mother-son relationship on youtube' - Page 4 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#91 Old 06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Contributing Member

People have been continuously contacting the Canadian child protection services asking them to investigate, but it seems like they have been getting nowhere. In the meantime, Katherine has been making more sick videos directed towards the people reporting them...sort of a FU, I can do what I want.

‎"One meal, soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life." Author Unknown
"Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 Old 06-10-2011, 09:17 PM
mlp
Banned

People should be contacting their local poiticians, in writing, asking why the child wefare authorities aren't doing their jobs, and also contacting local media. If they get enough heat, they'll do something.

(Need to do it in writing - poiticians get nervous about a paper trail showing they did nothing, if later there's a criminal case.)
#93 Old 06-10-2011, 10:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ulsqesBK8

I found a youtube account Kaelin started at the end of May, the first video is of him defending his mom.

I watched a few videos on the kingkaelinslife account, and those creeped me out, and the ones mentioned here are even creepier.. I have to say, it brings stockholm syndrome to mind..
#94 Old 06-11-2011, 03:17 AM
Banned

Uh, is that a boy or girl?
#95 Old 06-11-2011, 07:27 AM
Veggie Regular

The youtube account apparently is gone so i cant really say anything about those videos but from what i've read in this thread there is some arm stroking next to a nipple and some serious hugging and his mom walking around in a bikini (i googled her name and granted she does have the body to walk around in a bikini).

I did see some videos of the boy explaining some stuff and reacting to some messages etc. and i must say that the boy seems very very feminine. So i thought what if these were videos of a mom with her daughter. Would the reaction of the public be the same as it is now?

I'm not too sure about the breastfeeding till age seven though. I know that there are alot more mothers doing this but somehow it just doesn't seem right.
#96 Old 06-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Veggie Regular

#97 Old 06-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled_expatriate View Post

If the matter consisted of a father and his daughter, I'm fairly certain he'd be awaiting his turn on the gallows by now.

Very true. Nobody seems to realize that abuse does not take a form of gender, and that's more sexist than anything. It's like most people are so afraid to offend women that they think it's not okay to point out craziness when it exists in a woman, and ironically, that's more offensive than just accepting that the same things happen to the same people regardless of gender.

Enjoying the view over at http://forum.veggieviews.com/

#98 Old 06-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrafied View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ulsqesBK8

I found a youtube account Kaelin started at the end of May, the first video is of him defending his mom.

I watched a few videos on the kingkaelinslife account, and those creeped me out, and the ones mentioned here are even creepier.. I have to say, it brings stockholm syndrome to mind..

Holy crap he looks and sounds exactly like his mother does now.

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"

www.animal-adoptions.org

#99 Old 06-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Veggie Regular

#100 Old 06-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Ira
Banned

lol, i kind of hope all the trash reporting her won't get anywhere and she can continue making fun of all them, i almost feel like subscribing to her
#101 Old 06-11-2011, 10:18 AM
mlp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinoberserker View Post

So i thought what if these were videos of a mom with her daughter. Would the reaction of the public be the same as it is now?

I watched as much of the earlier videos as I could stomach. The contact, and the way she talked about him, are very sexualized. Even apart from the sexualized element, she clearly recognizes no boundaries - the child is all about her, in a very unhealthy way.

So yeah, my reaction woud be the same if the chid were a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled_expatriate View Post

If the matter consisted of a father and his daughter, I'm fairly certain he'd be awaiting his turn on the gallows by now.

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

lol, i kind of hope all the trash reporting her won't get anywhere and she can continue making fun of all them, i almost feel like subscribing to her

That reaction from you somehow doesn't surprise me.
#102 Old 06-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Contributing Member

This is the facebook group trying to help him. They've been documenting things. Unfortunately they also have the usual troublemakers, trolls and perverts who enjoy watching the videos.
http://www.facebook.com/SaveKaelinMarion

She doesn't always treat him sexually, she also goes to the opposite extreme...calling him names and just tearing him apart. There are videos where she complains about him being nothing but trouble since hitting puberty, one where he talks in a normal male voice and she yells at him, so he apologizes and talks in that high pitched voice he uses. She also says she has him on a raw diet to help prevent him from going through puberty.

‎"One meal, soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life." Author Unknown
"Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people"

#103 Old 06-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Veggie Regular

This is really sad
#104 Old 06-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Hate to break it to you guys, but this kinda stuff ain't really new. More common than you know.
#105 Old 06-11-2011, 02:55 PM
mlp
Banned

I don't think it's new, or that unusual, and worse things are done to chidren.

That doesn't make it acceptable or healthy or not abusive.
#106 Old 06-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp View Post

I don't think it's new, or that unusual, and worse things are done to chidren. That doesn't make it acceptable or healthy or not abusive.

You got that right, sister.
#107 Old 06-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

Very true. Nobody seems to realize that abuse does not take a form of gender, and that's more sexist than anything. It's like most people are so afraid to offend women that they think it's not okay to point out craziness when it exists in a woman, and ironically, that's more offensive than just accepting that the same things happen to the same people regardless of gender.

It's not about being "afraid to offend women," - most people here criticizing her are female - it's that certain types of abuse are a greyer area than others, and differences in biology, socialization of males/females, and rates of certain types of abuse by gender of perpetrator are very different, causing some of this distinction.

"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

#108 Old 06-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Ira
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp View Post

That reaction from you somehow doesn't surprise me.

i am not surprised that it doesn't surprise you, lol

anyways. i just don't see abuse when watching it. it is different than what people are used to, yes. but in my opinion this doesn't mean abuse. it just seems that she has a very different idea of relationship with a kid than others do. she doesn't mind lying in bed with him, or she is wearing underwear when he is filming her, it just doesn't come off as her being sexual with him to me. she doesn't touch him inappropriately, she doesn't seem to make him uncomfortable. i looked at that facebook page to "save" the kid and they seem to be upset that she isn't fully dressed around him. i just don't see it as inappropriate. in my opinion people who are more nudist than others have a much healthier attitude towards bodies and raise much healthier children than the ones who have so many issues with it
#109 Old 06-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Veggie Regular

Did you watch any of the videos posted on that fb page Ira? Those are some of the ones YouTube deleted and are pretty disturbing.
#110 Old 06-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Ira
Banned

no, i didn't. i watched some stuff on youtube (and i must say i was getting bored, so i didn't watch all those videos fully) and it didn't come off as abusive to me. on the fb page i just looked through the comments because i wanted to find something specific they have problems with. nut all of them were just about her (half) nudity. and there was something about her sounding angry when he talked to her with a more "manly" voice. i need to check this out i guess
#111 Old 06-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Veggie Regular

So i just took a peek at that FB page and like one guy said over there it seems it bit sensationalist to me. If you're really that concerned call the canadian child protection services (they live in Canada, right?) and fork over all the videos that you saved from the web instead of starting a FB page and posting the videos there.
I haven't seen the videos and i don't really want to i just know that there is something going on that upsets alot of people. So call the local child protection services instead of starting a FB page (where people complain about her poetry???WTF??)

Edit: Just read a bit further and there are some nasty comments being made. It's all very sad for the kid.
#112 Old 06-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinoberserker View Post

So i just took a peek at that FB page and like one guy said over there it seems it bit sensationalist to me. If you're really that concerned call the canadian child protection services (they live in Canada, right?) and fork over all the videos that you saved from the web instead of starting a FB page and posting the videos there.
I haven't seen the videos and i don't really want to i just know that there is something going on that upsets alot of people. So call the local child protection services instead of starting a FB page (where people complain about her poetry???WTF??)

Edit: Just read a bit further and there are some nasty comments being made. It's all very sad for the kid.

People have. He's already been taken away from her in the past. It's more of a matter now of when they can prove it to be abuse and take action. That's why it's good to let it fester on facebook for a while, as people gain more and more information and get closer to taking her down.

Which I believe she does need to be taken down. Poor kid.

#113 Old 06-17-2011, 02:50 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? It's like you're in a competition with yourself every single day on here to be as apathetic as possible about any ethical issue.

Tam! RUGH!
#114 Old 06-17-2011, 04:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? It's like you're in a competition with yourself every single day on here to be as apathetic as possible about any ethical issue.

+1

▬|████|▬
This is a Nudelholz!
Take it und hau it on
the Kopp of a bekloppt Person
to give a better Gefühl!!
#115 Old 06-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

+1000

Apathetic or misanthropic.

"If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company."
Jean-Paul Sartre
#116 Old 06-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Ira
Banned

I am not apathetic, just not a nasty loser trying her best to ruin someone's life like the ones on that facebook page, who all the CPS every day using a different voice and pat themselves on the back for being "good people"
#117 Old 06-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Ira, you're great and everything, and some of your posts make me laugh out loud... but I kind of have to agree. This is a serious issue, and I understand where you're coming from, but you don't need to tackle issues like this.

#118 Old 06-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Veggie Regular

The youtube page was taken down, so i have yet to see any of the videos, so i can't really comment on it, but i'm sure it's bad with all these comments.
#119 Old 06-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Veggie Regular

I saw a couple of them before they were taken down, they were pretty weird and creepy.

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#120 Old 06-23-2011, 08:13 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

no, i didn't. i watched some stuff on youtube (and i must say i was getting bored, so i didn't watch all those videos fully) and it didn't come off as abusive to me. on the fb page i just looked through the comments because i wanted to find something specific they have problems with. nut all of them were just about her (half) nudity. and there was something about her sounding angry when he talked to her with a more "manly" voice. i need to check this out i guess

I think the nudity bothers people because it indicates a lack of boundaries, something that is further shown when she videotapes him as he bathes in the bathtub. There is no respect there for his need for privacy. There needs to be boundaries. He is at an age when his mother should be backing off and giving him more space to himself. But I think she just wants to keep him acting like a child. Whether you choose to call it "abuse" or not, surely you can admit that it's not quite right?

It's not in what you say, it's in what you do (Oasis)

Feeling bored? Why don't you wander over to my blog sometime. http://thebohemiankitchen.wordpress.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page