Soft-Hearted: Survey on ethically-produced soft toys. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-24-2009, 01:28 AM

I'm starting a business selling ethically-produced soft toys. That is, soft toys which are produced in an environmentally-friendly way, without the use of child labour, and so on.

This means I need to talk to people who might be interested in buying these toys, to find out what they want.

So I've made a survey. Theres only one page of questions, and it's likely to take about 5 minutes.

Anyone who completes the survey before February the 1st will get 15% off on one order, of any size, made before 2011.

The survey will be anonymous. You won't have to give your name or contact details (although you can choose to, if you want to be notified when I have products for sale).

WHO SHOULD DO THIS SURVEY?

You should do this survey if you would consider buying soft toys, either for yourself or as a gift.

The survey is here:

http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.as...2-19402e3e6577

Thanks,

James.

PS Please feel free to forward this to groups or individuals who might be interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-24-2009, 05:35 AM
Veggie Regular

Hey, I think your bears are really cute!

By the way, I know some craft vendors say Etsy is too crowded to be profitable, but I tend to think that that perception is due to lack of marketing and personal networking. (In other words, you have to make it work for you.) I have bought many handmade things off of Etsy, and I've gotten other people to do so as well. If you're looking to open a business I'd open a shop there (amongst other things).

www.etsy.com
#3 Old 12-24-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellye View Post

Hey, I think your bears are really cute!

Thanks !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page