What's something bad that happened to you today? - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 01-15-2004, 06:02 AM

I LEFT THE TOP OFF MY MASCARA BOTTLE!

At least it was almost all gone! But it was expensive, so I won't be able to buy a new one for ages. So I will have to borrow my Mum's EVERY morning now, and I suck at putting things back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 01-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Veggie Regular

this happened yesterday but anyway...

to prepare for school i washed my favorite clothing... i go into the utility room to throw them in the dryer before my shower...

well 2 steps in there and squish! my socks and pants are wet!

the washing machine broke or something and the room flooded

of course, since i havent finished unpacking yet... ALL the boxes of sh*t and clothing were on the floor of the utility room. the vaccum cleaner, a computer monitor, and my sewing machine were all sitting in water

so i have no traditional mop, so i spent the next 2 hours ringing out towels trying to dry up the water... i didnt use the dryer for my clothes because im concerned about the location of the pilot light and i didnt shower because my toilet started leaking so im concerned about pipe problems
#33 Old 01-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Veggie Regular

This was on saturday... my house nearly burned down! It was about -30 degrees celsius, so we had a fire in the chimney all day. Everybody was still up at about 12:30am, which is very unusual, when the super-heated bricks ignited the stud right next to them. Bad design...it was a narrow miss. And our smoke detectors didn't go off! If we hadn't been awake, we all might have died, and we definitely would've lost the house. Whew...
#34 Old 01-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Veggie Regular

My bf has gone away for three weeks to work on the Big Day Out (the Australian Lollapalooza) tour. He tour manages bands.
#35 Old 01-15-2004, 08:37 PM

constipation... nuf said
#36 Old 01-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybean View Post

constipation... nuf said

Cranberry juice works everytime
#37 Old 01-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Veggie Regular

The stupid gate in my apt complex closed in on my car...now theres a huge piece missing.
#38 Old 01-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Veggie Regular

show your american pride, sue the complex for damages to your car and the emotional damage you suffered when you saw the gate closing in on you and your car
#39 Old 01-16-2004, 01:02 AM
Veggie Regular

I got Snapple up my nose, which caused me to throw up a little
#40 Old 01-16-2004, 02:06 AM

Big Day Out is on in Auckland and I'm not there. Not that I could be financially, or well I just wouldn't be allowed to go to Auckland (its on a different island from me...). But Metallica, The Strokes, Steriogram(WHICH I GET TO SEE ANYWAY!!), The Darkness, Aesop Rock, Muse, The Dandy Warhols, The Mars Volta, Peaches, P-money and Scribe, and heaps more people are going too (The ones I listed are all my favourites)

It sucks because no good bands ever come to NZ, besides the ones that live here! Except for BDO, but I have to wait 2 more years before I can go!!
#41 Old 01-16-2004, 04:38 AM
Veggie Regular

Realised my Subjects for school (starting in two weeks) gave me GEOGRAPHY instead of Economics and I can't get in touch with anyone to change it. And I have to buy my books in a couple days so I don't know what to do.
#42 Old 01-16-2004, 06:36 AM
Veggie Regular

I saw two onion bahjis in my fridge - 'ha! breakfast' I thought and put them in the microwave. I want lemon juice on them I said to myself, but noticed it was past it's sell by date, so thought it would be a good time to descale the electric kettle. 'I wonder if it would descale quicker if I turn the kettle on?' So I boiled up the lemon juice and peered over the edge of the kettle watching it froth up like crazy. 'That smells really weird, almost like burning...'

'EEEKkkk' The microwave is billowing out yards of smoke.

The bahjis were on fire and are now hard black charcoal.
#43 Old 01-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Veggie Regular

Took my Jeep in for an oil change today and the jacka**es broke the pin for my car alarm. I just had the stupid thing replaced last Saturday. Grrrr
#44 Old 01-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Veggie Regular

Damn, my day keeps getting worse. First the Jeep problem now my s/o is out of a job. A f***ing union was voted in and now management is going to close the place down. It was a family business that has been in operation for over fifty years. To top it off, he hasn't worked there long enough to qualify for unemployment. So, now I'm the only one bringing in money. Mortgage, utilities, Jeep.. etc.. I feel sick.

Times like this I wish I still had my therapsit. Oh but I'd have to pay for that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page