1) I've been seeing a lot of Monarch butterflies lately (over the past month).
2) The weather's been fine.
3) I'm taking tomorrow off from work.
4) I like my job.
5) At work, someone had a minor problem, and I remembered the fix for it even though it's been a long time since I dealt with that particular issue.
1. It's Friday :vebo:
2. It snowed on Monday. :santa:
3. It snowed on Tuesday :elf:
4. It's Friday. :bobo:
5. It's a Three Day Weekend.
It isn't particularly cold and damp
It's one day closer to my knee surgery
Walked all day without a cane
My husband and dog are not pissing me off :)
I feel exceptionally fine mentally and physically (knee not included)
1) Winter is half-over.
2) It's not completely over- so everybody who loves snow (ugh), ice (TRIPLE-ugh), and all that can still enjoy it.
3) I found my driver's license/ID (I knew it was around here someplace).
4) I went through a lot of clutter today.
5) I've been looking into getting solar electricity for my place- and I think this year it's going to happen, one way or another.
1) I had a terrific vegan burrito for lunch today.
2) My left knee was bothering me, but it's getting better.
3) I found a new home for the last 2 of the goldfish I took in quite some time ago. (I made it clear to the one who adopted them that I would take them back if it didn't work out... but his 5-6-year-old son seems to love them! The dad, who took them, will be responsible for their care.)
4) I'm planning a trip to Ontario sometime from late Spring to early-mid Summer.
1. Football season is over
2. Spring training is coming up soon
3. It's a nice day
4. Still vegan after all these years
5. I got two anniversary presents, both in February done
1. It's October
2. This lousy year is almost over
3. It's Sunday
5. My Christmas gifts I sent to Australia got there in 2 weeks.
1 waking up and feeling better from being sick after having a reaction to protein Powder
2 getting to take the day off and relax
3 having a breakfast of raw fruit and it made me feel great after not being able to eat last night
4 being alive and appreciating things
5 .. #4 goes a long way
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.