Write an Open Letter to a Subject of Your Choice - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 12-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear Hammered 20-somethings on the Bus,

hello gentlemen, I know you have just gone and had a "f-ing Awesome" time at a bar, but I truly TRULY don't care, nor do I find you attractive. Your attempts to get my attention are awkward and annoying to other people on the bus. I know it's hard to believe, but trust me on this one, no one thinks your funny, attractive or interesting. You smell like rubbing alcohol.

Sort your life out kiddo....

Yours Very Kindly,

The Girl You Thought Would Swoon Over Your Drunk Asses

May you be held in compassion.
May your pain and sorrow be eased.
May you be at peace.

My Blog: www.allie4animals.wix.com/veganliving
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 12-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear Loud People At Work,

I understand you are a very, very "important" part of this company, and your conversations are also all very "important", but you are loud. You also have a nice spacious office, not an ugly cube like me. So maybe next time you're having one of those "important" conversations or conference calls you can just shut your office door? Because honestly I don't care what you're talking about and you are so loud I can barely hear the music that is playing on my computer.

Thanks,

AddieB
#33 Old 12-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear winter weather,

Alright let's just be frank with each other. You know I hate you. And I know you go out of your way to keep me damp and miserable, all the while attempting to blow me over with 40 mph wind gusts.

Could you please just dial it back a few notches? Or better yet, just freaking quit all together? I mean really.

Go farther North. There's nothing for you here. Your attempts at winter precipitation barely even last a half a day.

Why not go put it on a nice mountain or something?

Sincerely,

Brandon
#34 Old 12-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Veggie Regular

i have two

Dear guys of chatham central high school,

why can't at least one of you be a vegetarian why must 68% of you guys be rednecks who love to pick on vegetarians.Why do you guys think i dont date white guys I've dated one fyi.

chels~lynn
#35 Old 12-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear crazy sexy guy who won 8 gold medals

first off i love you second you need to come to North carolina and be only a few years younger. I belive you did not smoke pot evan if you ammitted to it. you should go veg! And i look foward to seeing you win more gold. And im really looking foward to the seeing part
#36 Old 12-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear mommies of the world:

Why do you tell your daughters that when a boy hurts them that it just means the boy likes them? That is a completely twisted, disturbing message. I wish you all would stop. Kthanksbye.
#37 Old 12-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Veggie Regular

On a more positive note...

To my future dog:

I can't wait to meet you. I even miss you, and we haven't met yet! Please don't give up on me - as soon as I have a nice big yard for you, it's all yours. I promise you lots of snuggles, kisses, treats, and walks. But promise me one thing, ok? Don't eat Jezebel. She's alright once you get to know her.

XOXOXOXO, your mommy
#38 Old 12-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear boss,

I understand that you wish to save money. However, seeing as I am the one who has to open up the store in the morning so that you don't have to come in til 11, could you please, please turn the heat on already. Yours truly,

That frozen retail sales girl

Dear downstairs nieghbors,

I know that your love lives are very complicated, seeing as you all keep breaking up and getting back together with each other, then switching around. However, can you please save your very loud yelling/crying/breaking things arguments to nights when I don't have to wake up the next day at 6:30 for a test.

Much love, that girl who is currently jumping up and down on her floor
#39 Old 12-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear Japan,

Please stop using a cold-water sprinkler system to de-ice your streets. The moment you turn it off, that water will freeze, thus creating more ice. And don't turn it on when it's raining but above freezing. That's how we end up with giant pools of water in the road. For some reason, s****y Japanese drivers never hydroplane, but good foreign drivers do. It's not appreciated.

Yours truly,

The angry person who is teaching your kids every day
#40 Old 12-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear me,

Please stop procrastinating. You're really making your own life more difficult and more stressful. It's really not cool. I hope that we can reach some sort of arrangement with regards to this situation.

Best regards,

Your more sensible half

don't take my life away, don't take my life away.
#41 Old 12-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Banned

Dear rain,

Yes, I know I live in Wales and you love raining in Wales. But I would really appreciate it if you could just cut it out during the night. I can deal with it during the day but the crappy design of the student accommodation means I have a window right by my head and another alongside my bed and your pounding on the windows is seriously mucking up my sleep patterns. Not to mention the fact that it's a pita when I have to go outside to smoke.

So if you could just stop it during the night and then release your full wrath during the day in exchange it would be awesome.

Sincerely,

the girl who is still awake at 4am
#42 Old 12-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear French's Classic Yellow Mustard:

I heart you. You make my lunchtime world go round. Zero calories, naturally? Amazing. And you are so yummy. I really do apologize for shunning you for so many years. I think your strange yellow color on my bread just scared me. Not anymore. Thank you thank you thank you, my zero calorie friend! Love always, Me
#43 Old 12-08-2009, 09:25 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear Internal Revenue Service,

Since you obviously couldn't be bothered to have an actual human review my tax return, I have done the dirty work for you. Enclosed is all of my documentation which I have highlighted and laid out so clearly even a village idiot could realize that my return was correctly prepared and you screwed up. Perhaps you should hire some.

I would appreciate it if you would now remit my costs for postage, copying and additional damages for the stress I've undergone as a result of your audit. Oh, did I mention I also want the same interest and penalties you attempted to charge me? Nice timing btw, trying to squeeze additional money from me right before the holidays. I hope Jacob Marley has you people on his agenda this year.

All my love

Support your right to arm bears. ~Cleveland Amory
#44 Old 12-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear everyone,

Hi!

That's all.
#45 Old 12-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear Katie Couric:

You are not a carnivore. Seriously, that's a dumb thing to say. Maybe you should use your money, success, and resources to get a bit more education. If your 13 year old really is a vegetarian, maybe you should be a good mom and find out the facts about nutrition so you stop freaking out about protein. I'm glad you are looking for other sources for nutrients, but Rachael Ray is not the answer. Heart disease, anyone?
#46 Old 12-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

dear santa claus:

i'd like about 50 thousand dollars for christmas. i've been a very good boy all year, but you already know that. thanks, and hugs for rudolph.

yours truly,

papayamon
#47 Old 12-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear Ahmad,

All I want for Christmas is to talk to you. I am so so so scared though. I keep lurking on Facebook waiting for you to show up on chat. And then my heart starts racing wildly and I'm too scared to do it. What should I say? What can I say? How can I get you to let me take you out to dinner so we can talk about everything that happened in the past? I have so much I need to tell you and talk to you about. But I am so afraid that you will hate me, hurt me, or ignore me. Please, dear old friend, please let us talk. It's my Christmas wish and I can't start a new year without fixing things with you. Love always, (and I really do mean it),

the girl who's not even worthy of wiping your butt
#48 Old 12-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by papayamon View Post

dear santa claus:

i'd like about 50 thousand dollars for christmas. i've been a very good boy all year, but you already know that. thanks, and hugs for rudolph.

yours truly,

papayamon

Oh.. me too. Only I haven't been good.
#49 Old 12-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear soon-to-be-married family members,

I am happy for you from the bottom of my heart, truly I am. However, more thought in picking the date of your wedding would have been nice. You are having a December wedding. December is right before Christmas a very busy time. You've also chosen a Friday. People work on Fridays, childen, who are in your wedding, go to school and have Christmas concerts they have practiced all year for. Oh, you live in an area known for huge snow falls and guess what, as fate would have it, the forecasters are calling for a frickin' blizzard on not only the rehearsal day, but also the wedding day. Driving an hour in white out conditions w/ our children will be an experience I'm sure they won't forget.

Much love,
#50 Old 12-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear friends & family,

Thank you for making me feel so loved. This was an amazing week.

xoxo,

Synergy

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'
#51 Old 12-09-2009, 07:20 PM

Dear Manager of The WalGreens I went too This Week....

Thank-You Soooooooooooooooo Much for Substituing The Items You didnt have that were on sale and letting me use my Coupons for the Original Products.....I Thought You were Gonna Be a Butt Cause I had dealt with You previously and were but you suprised me....must be the holiday season.....Hippie Holidays

Peace LOve and Serenity

Jenn
#52 Old 12-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear Ahmad:

I'm glad I got up the courage to say hi on Facebook Chat. And I want you to know (again) how happy and appreciative I am that you were willing to talk to me. I'm glad you have healed and that you accepted my apology. I think our somewhat brief conversation was the closure I needed. I don't see us ever being in each other's lives again, but I have faith that God will put you in my life only if you need to be there. Ps - I think you might like your girlfriend's dog better than her. At least that's how it comes off on Facebook. Sorry if that pisses you off, but its a good warning if its not true. I hope you find or already have the happiness you deserve. I love you dearly (yep I said it) and that's why I can let you go. All the best dear friend. Love, the girl who once made you smile
#53 Old 12-10-2009, 07:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear Meat Eating-people,

Would you eat me if you could look at me with my fur still on, with my eyes blinking at you? Would it matter that I have a family too and that I love my babies? Did you know that my babies play too? Have you ever been afraid, me too. Have you ever had your heart broken when you lost a family member? I cried when I lost mine too. Can you even imagine what it feels like to be locked away when you didn't do anything wrong? They did that to me. Can you imagine calling out for help when someone was hurting you, but no one would listen? I dream about walking outside in the sunshine and feeling it on my face. I dream about running with my babies. What can I do to make you see, I'm not so different than you.....

The animals
#54 Old 12-11-2009, 07:25 PM

Dear Older Man Who Told Me I was Wasting My Life Using Coupons,

Did You Happen to see That My Total was $67.87 Before Coupons and $19.24 after....Enough Said!!

Sincerely Yours,

The Coupon Princess.
#55 Old 12-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni-anti-fur View Post

Dear Older Man Who Told Me I was Wasting My Life Using Coupons,

Did You Happen to see That My Total was $67.87 Before Coupons and $19.24 after....Enough Said!!

Sincerely Yours,

The Coupon Princess.

Woah! How'd you do that?

Who needs sleep when we've got love?
Who needs keys when we've got clubs?
Who needs please when we've got guns?
Who needs peace when we've gone above?
#56 Old 12-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear media:

I'm really sick of hearing about Tiger Woods and his affairs. I could care less about the personal sexual details of his life. I find it incredibly annoying that everytime I turn on the local and national news this is the very first news story (or the fact it's even headline worthy at all). There are more important things going on in the world and in my local area that I would like to hear about instead of hearing the playback of voicemails between Tiger and these women.
#57 Old 12-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Dear taser and digital camera:

I'm sorry you got all wet. But please be strong. We could make so many more memories, ya know? With love and devotion, your owner.
#58 Old 12-14-2009, 02:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Dear wayward serotonin,

Please come back.

Kthxbye.

Claire
#59 Old 12-14-2009, 04:17 AM
Veggie Regular

*sob*
#60 Old 12-14-2009, 04:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugger267 View Post

Dear Meat Eating-people,

Would you eat me if you could look at me with my fur still on, with my eyes blinking at you? Would it matter that I have a family too and that I love my babies? Did you know that my babies play too? Have you ever been afraid, me too. Have you ever had your heart broken when you lost a family member? I cried when I lost mine too. Can you even imagine what it feels like to be locked away when you didn't do anything wrong? They did that to me. Can you imagine calling out for help when someone was hurting you, but no one would listen? I dream about walking outside in the sunshine and feeling it on my face. I dream about running with my babies. What can I do to make you see, I'm not so different than you.....

The animals

*sob*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page