likes/loves vs. dislikes/hates - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Veggie Regular

loves: my best friends,begin single, marilyn monroe, the guy who won eight gold medals i hope you knoe his namethe color red, obama, peta2, free stuff, vegetarians/vegans.anything spanish literalymyday parade, pitbull,dot dot curve.umm the color red white chocolate, summer, ny,fl,music, water running through my toes, and a smile on someones face that you know you but there.

dislikes:george bush umm lets c george bush and oh george bich, othere than that dark chocolate, banana flavored stuff,drama, people who diss vegetarians, racist, sexism, homophopics, and the color brown, ummm football,country music, and haters i dont hate much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Veggie Regular

likes/loves: animals, music, love, laughing, having fun, people who love animals and vegetarians, good looking males, snow cones, mango stuff, good food, the color yellow, make up, dr pepper and vitamin water, taking pictures, hugs, etc.

dislikes/hates: drama, mean rude bad ignorant fake people, racism, sexistism, war, violence, superficial or materialistic people, all kinds of abuse, animal cruelty, germs, stalled bathrooms, school, etc. OH AND MINT. I HATE MINT. AND COFFEE.

I've just begun having my fun. <3
#3 Old 11-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluvzanimalz View Post

likes/loves: animals, music, love, laughing, having fun, people who love animals and vegetarians, good looking males, snow cones, mango stuff, good food, the color yellow, make up, dr pepper and vitamin water, taking pictures, hugs, etc.

dislikes/hates: drama, mean rude bad ignorant fake people, racism, sexistism, war, violence, superficial or materialistic people, all kinds of abuse, animal cruelty, germs, stalled bathrooms, school, etc. OH AND MINT. I HATE MINT. AND COFFEE.

omg u hate coffee that hurts me i have a whole part of my myspace dedicated to coffee, but i should add 2 more 2 my loves

loves: 1 coffe because its amazing and 2 animals i can belive i left that out
#4 Old 11-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Veggie Regular

Likes/loves: Nathan Fillion, potato cakes, science fiction, bad physics jokes, chocolate soy milk, playing the piano on my own, vanilla soy lattes, noodles, vegan brownies, snow

Dislikes/hates: bigotry, ignorance, Anne Widdecombe, playing piano for other people, aniseed, that Kopparburg isn't vegan
#5 Old 11-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluvzanimalz View Post

sexistism

It's sexism, for future reference.
#6 Old 11-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

It's sexism, for future reference.

errr crap for some reson i just can't spell. Im smart i have no idea why i cant spell.But there is another one of my loves spell check.
#7 Old 11-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

likes/loves: I love my bffs and I love meat!! Sorry and I love the color orange and I love to play basketball

Dislikes: People who bug and nag me all the time, Alexis
#8 Old 11-29-2009, 07:51 PM

Likes/loves: Black coffee, punk music, vinyl, bass, independent music, friends, love, hugs, cuddling, and you

Dislikes/hates:Racism, sexism, homophobia, religion, major labels, hypocrites, people who hurt the people I love
#9 Old 11-29-2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by super veggie View Post

loves: my best friends,begin single, marilyn monroe, the guy who won eight gold medals i hope you knoe his namethe color red, obama, peta2, free stuff, vegetarians/vegans.anything spanish literalymyday parade, pitbull,dot dot curve.umm the color red white chocolate, summer, ny,fl,music, water running through my toes, and a smile on someones face that you know you but there.

dislikes:george bush umm lets c george bush and oh george bich, othere than that dark chocolate, banana flavored stuff,drama, people who diss vegetarians, racist, sexism, homophopics, and the color brown, ummm football,country music, and haters i dont hate much

wow you dislike drama.....hmmmm I thrive on drama and being the most overly dramatic person on earth....LOL.
#10 Old 11-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Likes: leeks, Japanese pumpkin, dancing, maps, globes, dogs, drums, rainboots, traveling, tomatoes, dogs, pigs, elephants, ducks, books, languages, hips, tea, .

Dislikes: mushrooms, know-it-alls, racism, sexism, homophobia, spiders, heights, hummers, people who don't give a crap about others, Japanese potato flour mush (pukepukepuke).
#11 Old 11-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Banned

Likes : Dormouse (a lot), music, novels, art, food, non-human animals (not as food), peace, kind people,

Dislikes : Insomnia, poverty,
#12 Old 11-30-2009, 11:13 AM

Likes: Cats and kittens, vegan food especially eating out, my husband, people who make me laugh, people I can be myself with, fresh air, walking in the park while listening to music, gigs, comedy on TV, horror films, Trent Reznor, colouring my hair, snuggling under a quilt when it's cold, toast, green tea, fruit smoothies, finding a bargain in a charity shop, hot bubble baths and how could I forget alcohol.

Dislikes: Any type of prejudice especially homophobia as that makes me want to punch someone in the face, slugs ewww, people who spit in public, The Conservative Party, The BNP party, The Daily Mail, ignorance, animal exploitation, pet breeders, girls/women that get really competitive with men around. I could go on all day so I will stop there!
#13 Old 11-30-2009, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Likes: Cats and kittens, vegan food especially eating out, my husband, people who make me laugh, people I can be myself with, fresh air, walking in the park while listening to music, gigs, comedy on TV, horror films, Trent Reznor, colouring my hair, snuggling under a quilt when it's cold, toast, green tea, fruit smoothies, finding a bargain in a charity shop, hot bubble baths and how could I forget alcohol.

I love horror films as well. I'd like to watch one with Dormouse so I could comfort her when she gets scared.

Quote:
Dislikes: Any type of prejudice especially homophobia as that makes me want to punch someone in the face, slugs ewww, people who spit in public, The Conservative Party, The BNP party, The Daily Mail, ignorance, animal exploitation, pet breeders, girls/women that get really competitive with men around. I could go on all day so I will stop there!

Isn't this a contradiction?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page