What elemet do you identify most with? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Veggie Regular

By element I mean the four ancient elements(fire, water, air, earth). I identify with fire most.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-22-2003, 09:32 PM
Banned

Water - in the form of ice. Cool, baby, just too cool.

Interesting question...
#3 Old 12-22-2003, 09:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Water - live by it, dive in it, and sometimes even drink it!
#4 Old 12-22-2003, 09:38 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm fire - burning with 1,000,000 BTU. I either do things with high intensity or not at all - it's the only way to go.
#5 Old 12-22-2003, 09:48 PM
Veggie Regular

I believe I am an earth sign, but I have to say I actually feel drawn to air the most
#6 Old 12-22-2003, 10:15 PM
Veggie Regular

I took a quiz for this about a week ago.

http://quizilla.com/users/eveningmist23/quizzes/What's%20your%20element/

Your element is Water. You are a deep person and a

good communicator. Incredibably loving and

loyal when your trust is gained and you are

fairly mature.Myterious to the utmost water is

in everything. One can be an Ocean or a river

but nobody truly knows you.

Every single dream I have contains water in some form. I've always found that interesting.

Yet as a libra, I'm considered an air sign.

However, I don't feel I relate to water any more than the other elements. I feel a closeness with them all.
#7 Old 12-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Banned

Well, after reading that, I sure as crap ain't water.
#8 Old 12-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Veggie Regular

I just did that quiz and it said I'm a water. It seems to fit me.
#9 Old 12-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tame View Post

Well, after reading that, I sure as crap ain't water.

Haha Tame. You strike me as fire with a hint of earth.
#10 Old 12-22-2003, 10:49 PM
Veggie Regular

Your element is Earth. I hate to say it but you are down to earth. Stubborn and loyal. You tend to want to nurture others and you are the one person friends always come to for awnsers. Without people like you others would be flying over the edge because, whether you know it or not you keep a steady beat to your life and will end up where you want to in the end. There is a sureness about you that is hard to match that draws people to you. No matter what happens the Earth keeps turning.
#11 Old 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
Veggie Regular

"Your element is Spirit. You are above most Earthly things or like to think you are. More mysterious than any of the other elements and twice as dangerous. You tend to be a loner and whatever you belive in it verges on fanatical. Be careful because Spirit has no true substance and can get lost."

I've always felt most connected to Earth and Water, but I have my Fire and Air moments, but this came as a bit of a surprise to me... I am thrice an earth sign with a water rising sign so I think I have a bit of substance.
#12 Old 12-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Banned

AIR! "Your element is Air. You are an artistic person with a unique sense of style. You are intelligent; although prone to wonder in thought, which prevents you from paying full attention to most things, constantly active and most likely like to sing. Constantly moving the air is a force of nature. One moment you can be a breeze, the next a tornado."
#13 Old 12-23-2003, 01:29 AM
Veggie Regular

"Your element is Water. You are a deep person and a good communicator. Incredibably loving and loyal when your trust is gained and you are fairly mature.Myterious to the utmost water is in everything. One can be an Ocean or a river but nobody truly knows you."

I'm a water sign (pisces), and I love swimming, the ocean, and am very soothed by water sounds, such as rain, waves, babbling brook, etc. I'd live in the swimming pool if I could. Or under the ocean! So I'm definitely a water baby. ^^

We see the world as "we" are, not as "it" is; because it is the "I" behind the "eye" that does the seeing.
#14 Old 12-23-2003, 01:38 AM
Veggie Regular

Your element is Earth. I hate to say it but you are down to earth. Stubborn and loyal. You tend to want to nurture others and you are the one person friends always come to for awnsers. Without people like you others would be flying over the edge because, whether you know it or not you keep a steady beat to your life and will end up where you want to in the end. There is a sureness about you that is hard to match that draws people to you. No matter what happens the Earth keeps turning.

Strange, I normaly get air as a sign
#15 Old 12-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Veggie Regular

I got Earth, but Water seems to fit, too. Mud! Isn't Gemini an Air sign? That one doesn't fit me.
#16 Old 12-23-2003, 06:18 AM
Veggie Regular

I got this from the quiz:

Quote:
Your element is Air. You are an artistic person with a unique sense of style. You are intelligent; although prone to wonder in thought which, prevents you from paying full attention to most things, constantly active and most likely like to sing. Constantly moving the air is a force of nature. One moment you can be a breeze the next a tornado.

Then I read this from Christy13:

Quote:
Isn't Gemini an Air sign?

I am a Gemini so I guess that it all fits!
#17 Old 12-23-2003, 06:24 AM
Veggie Regular

Hm, I'm Gemini too and I too got Air on that test.
#18 Old 12-23-2003, 07:21 AM

I'm an Aquarius. (an Aquarian?)

That's an air sign (sounds kinda watery though, dunnit), and I always get air

Quote:
Your element is Air. You are an artistic person with a unique sense of style. You are intelligent; although prone to wonder in thought which, prevents you from paying full attention to most things, constantly active and most likely like to sing. Constantly moving the air is a force of nature. One moment you can be a breeze the next a tornado.

I like I don't have much faith in horoscopes, but I think they're fun.
#19 Old 12-23-2003, 07:31 AM
Banned

Your element is Fire. Wild and free. Your emotions lead you everywhere. You are a very passionate person, though sometimes forceful and destructive you have a goal in life, even if that goal is just to make it another day. Fire consumes and purifys, it also protects. There is always caution with fire because once it is started on something there is no telling how much it can destroy. Fire people have the same tendency when mad you could be a candle burning but if someone tips you over...
#20 Old 12-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Veggie Regular

i am definately earth and this says so too >>>>

Quote:
Your element is Earth. I hate to say it but you are down to earth. Stubborn and loyal. You tend to want to nurture others and you are the one person friends always come to for answers. Without people like you others would be flying over the edge because, whether you know it or not you keep a steady beat to your life and will end up where you want to in the end. There is a sureness about you that is hard to match that draws people to you. No matter what happens the Earth keeps turning.

#21 Old 12-23-2003, 09:45 AM
Veggie Regular

I got water.
#22 Old 12-23-2003, 09:57 AM
Veggie Regular

I got spirit- Your element is Spirit. You are above most Earthly things or like to think you are. More mysterious than any of the other elements and twice as dangerous. You tend to be a loner and whatever you belive in it verges on fanatical. Be careful because Spirit has no true substance and can get lost.

Yikes, sounds scary. I also got Earth, the second time I took it, which makes no sense. So, you know...lol.

I am a Pisces, actually....so thats a water sign.

Now I'm just mixed up, lol.
#23 Old 12-23-2003, 10:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tame View Post

Your element is Fire. Wild and free. Your emotions lead you everywhere. You are a very passionate person, though sometimes forceful and destructive you have a goal in life, even if that goal is just to make it another day. Fire consumes and purifys, it also protects. There is always caution with fire because once it is started on something there is no telling how much it can destroy. Fire people have the same tendency when mad you could be a candle burning but if someone tips you over...

Me too!
#24 Old 12-23-2003, 10:40 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmoon View Post

I got spirit- Your element is Spirit. You are above most Earthly things or like to think you are. More mysterious than any of the other elements and twice as dangerous. You tend to be a loner and whatever you belive in it verges on fanatical. Be careful because Spirit has no true substance and can get lost.

Yikes, sounds scary. I also got Earth, the second time I took it, which makes no sense. So, you know...lol.

I am a Pisces, actually....so thats a water sign.

Now I'm just mixed up, lol.

Ditto here! I am a pisces, and my element is Spirit according to this quiz!
#25 Old 12-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

cool. i like fire
#26 Old 12-23-2003, 05:39 PM

Your element is Water. You are a deep person and a good communicator. Incredibably loving and loyal when your trust is gained and you are fairly mature.Myterious to the utmost water is in everything. One can be an Ocean or a river but nobody truly knows you.

Interesting; I would have described myself as Earth.
#27 Old 12-23-2003, 07:23 PM
Veggie Regular

FIRE! and I'm a Dragon......
#28 Old 12-23-2003, 08:41 PM
Pip
Veggie Regular

Water, which is fitting b/c my sign is Cancer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page