Beware: Dog Fighter Looking For Bait Dogs To Train His Fighting Dogs - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Veggie Regular

Hey - I received this email from a couple of my rescue contacts. I'm too scared to look at the referred website, but thought I'd cross post . . .

BEWARE: DOG FIGHTER LOOKING FOR BAIT DOGS TO TRAIN HIS FIGHTING DOGS

Please cross post.

I got several copies of this email today, and a bunch of questions about the message (below). When this guy can't get enough Poodles shipped to him (and let's hope he can't), he will most likely start casting about for other bait breeds and mixes.

The email address: [email protected] (@hotmail.com )

is connected with this website: http://www.fightingtosa.com/

WARNING - website is ugly.

Copy of email:

===========================================

Hello, friend,

Long time no see,

I`m emailing you to ask if you are interested in doing business better

I`m interested in Standard Poodle-Red and Choco color young adult females aged from over 6 months to under 2 years old. firstly Red color young adult females prefered.

Ch,title and Pedigree Papaer is not necessary but hope good price.

and I`m interested in many of quantities of them

anyway if you are interested in doing business with me.

please feel free to contact me now

Regards,

Joo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Ankle Biter

I can only imagine what is on the site. There are no words to describe my contempt.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#3 Old 06-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Veggie Regular

How sick can a person be to enjoy watching dogs kill each other? I know I spaz out when a dangerous looking dog approaches my dogs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I totally agree, people who do such things should get this: They seem to see dogs as objects, and worse yet, commodities. I know one of my neighbors thought nothing of people "stealing" his dogs--he'd say stuff like "they obviously wanted a pet"--and I thought of the many more dreadful possibilities like dog-baiting, research labs, even people who eat dog. To be so careless about your own dog, imagine how some people see other dogs

Just the other day I was talking to some people and they were talking about how much their kids love their play stations. I said, "well, I'd be worried about a kid who loves an object like a play station more than they love their dog." And one of the people said, "dogs are objects, so I don't get your point." What the hell? Then another person said, "be careful when you say stuff like that, she's one of those AR people." I admit, to me dogs are NOT objects, they are living sentient creatures and my furbabies are like my kids!
#5 Old 06-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Veggie Regular

OK, I watched one video of 2 dogs fighting with the sound off. These dogs just fight until they are so tired they can barely fight!

My first clue there is something wrong with that email was that he wanted "Many quantities of them"

#6 Old 06-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Veggie Regular

Those videos are sick! But there are no laws against dogfighting in Japan...
#7 Old 06-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Is that email for real? I can't imagine anyone responding to something written like that.
#8 Old 06-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Banned

The video I watched, there is no sound from the fight, it's all to the background music of Stevie Wonder's "Superstition." It's sick.

I had to send them an email.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page