Cat Abuser Gets Slap On Wrist - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-28-2004, 01:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Veggie Regular

because you never know what kind of psycho could be living in your neighborhood this proves good reason to keep the cats indoors. thank you!

“There is a distinct difference between having an open mind and having a hole in your head from which your brain leaks out."-James Randi

#3 Old 06-02-2004, 08:51 PM

I'm glad I know where my cats are and who my neighbors are. Things like this are too common and so often not enough is done about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Veggie Regular

cute avatar BTW! whats that from?

“There is a distinct difference between having an open mind and having a hole in your head from which your brain leaks out."-James Randi

#5 Old 06-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Veggie Regular

The only safe way to have a cat is inside. I can't imagine letting a cat outside for some sicko to harm or kill. I also can not believe that animal cruelty is not taken more seriously by the law sometimes. Cruelty in any form deserves harsh punishment. It just isn't acceptable. When will (some) people understand animals deserve to be treated with love & respect like humans do.
#6 Old 06-02-2004, 09:15 PM

(My av is Betty Cooper from Archie Comics! Don't know if you are familiar but I am quite the Archie nut.)

My cats are allowed outside with restrictions.

Violence against animals is directly linked to violence against human beings; anybody who would abuse an animal is more likely to abuse a person. If people can't respect the animal's rights, then at least this could be taken into account when dealing with animal abusers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page