Dunkin' Cruelty - send Dunkin' Donuts a letter - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Banned

I ran across this website that has an easy form to email Dunkin' Donuts asking them to start offering cruelty-free doughnuts. I already sent in my request.

http://www.dunkincruelty.com/act-now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-28-2010, 10:50 PM

hey there

I took a look at the website and agree that changes need to be made....I emailed them asking them to look at their practices and to go cruelty free and to add Vegan choices to the menu including the doughnuts.....Since I am NOT Vegan I couldnt ask them to go totally dairy free cause that would make me a hypocrite...but I do want them to think about what they are doing and how they can improve it and add healthy choices to the menu for a healthier lifestyle and cause there are alot of us Veggies/Vegans out there.... and most important to help the animals!!

I am going to send a snail mail letter also....cause as you know I love snail mail and tape..esp TAPE and going to the post-office....LOL
#3 Old 03-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Veggie Regular

Done!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni-anti-fur View Post

....I emailed them asking them to look at their practices and to go cruelty free and to add Vegan choices to the menu including the doughnuts.....Since I am NOT Vegan I couldnt ask them to go totally dairy free cause that would make me a hypocrite...but I do want them to think about what they are doing and how they can improve it and add healthy choices to the menu for a healthier lifestyle and cause there are alot of us Veggies/Vegans out there.... and most important to help the animals!!

Even if you're not vegan, it helps to ask for vegan options.

In a way, it's good for me that there are no vegan options at DD (I don't think there are, anyway). My office moved 10 years ago, but there is a DD near both the old and the new locations. I formerly used to get one of their apple fritters every two days or so.... or was it every day?! (I can has blood sugar spike?) Now that I've gotten more serious about avoiding milk and eggs- both of which those belly bombs probably had- my poor pancreas doesn't have to work so hard.

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
#5 Old 03-05-2010, 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=Tom]Even if you're not vegan, it helps to ask for vegan options.

Totally....I was Vegan for Three Years so I can sorta speak from my short experience as one...LOL....Plus I really like vegan food and I may go there if they had some.

peace
#6 Old 03-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Beginner

Done!
#7 Old 08-26-2010, 07:22 PM

Sent an email, thanks!
#8 Old 09-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Sent.

Enjoying the view over at http://forum.veggieviews.com/

#9 Old 09-03-2010, 11:12 PM

sent

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page