VeggieBoards banner

Weightlose and muscle building

764 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Skylark 
#1 ·
Hi i am trying to lose some body fat as well as gain some muscle. I am finding it difficult to find info on some things so i thought i would come to people that are vegetarians.

I am in need of some protein for the muscle building part (looking for suggestions)

Another thing wound be testosterone. I understand that its easier to build muscles if you have and adequate source or level of testosterone.So i am wondering where i could get some testosterone from.

Thanks for any information.

#2 ·
it's difficult trying to lose body fat while gaining muscle mass simultaneously.

If you've got more than 10% bodyfat currently, I'd suggest you focus on losing bodyfat first and then go to bulking.

I am a vegetarian. I get my protein from milk, eggs, tofu, quinoa, legumes and protein shakes. I'm currently taking 160g per day. Amongst the bodybuilding community, it's suggested you do 1g per pound of bodyweight but I don't do that.

The need for a testosterone booster depends on your age.

How old are you?..

The average US male who's aged 30 - 35 is said to produce 60 - 75mg of testosterone per week

The average US male who's aged 15 - 18 is said to produce 300mg - 350mg of testosterone per week

In other words, if you're between 15 - 18... you're practically on steroids.

To naturally optimize testosterone and GH, make sure your sleeping deeply as this is the time when most of both hormone is produced. And make sure you're eating adequate good fats (EFAs, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated) as these are the components of manufacturing test.

But if you're 35 - 40 years old let's say, and are looking for a good test booster or GH booster, send me a message and i'll link you to some good ingredients. I don't use them but I know people who do.

I'll link you to some routines later on, but I got to go to sleep now....

laters

#3 ·
The mods would like to remind everyone that while it's perfectly acceptable to talk about legal sources for legal drugs, it isn't acceptable to discuss how to obtain illegal drugs (or legal drugs from illegal sources.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.