5. Exercise Your Mind

6. Practice Yoga or Meditation

7. Reduce Sugar Intake

8. Eat Whole Wheat

9. Eat a Light Meal at Night

10. Develop Imagination

11. Control Your Temper

12. Take Vitamin B-Complex

Pretty much sounds like what we are all doing anyway...no wonder veggie people are so smart!! XOXOXO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Veggie Regular

hahaha, it looks like you've kindly constricted the forms for us brain ambassadors, or whatever, into small adaptions of concise extract, for each piece of the power puzzle, to take dominance (where strategicly necessary or bygone shallow and fruitless)....Anyway--- Clearly there must be allowing cognesis of some form to have generally take shape, which for whatever sakes is bringing us back to the here & now of this puzzle, makes for us a well defined extra for conveniality, (if surviving conventional wisdom/spirituality of the current equation veress the common recognition & acceptance of the culture behind each equation & each devisive parallel) and if applied to the jigsaw mosaic, may show us and be reminiscent and symbolic of our minds willingness to learn & exponentially fill in the gaps.... Directly because less is more, and because I can't be arsed, I am actually therefore very taken with the will to give it a go. not fooling myself for a second by my own sense of humourism which no doubt fooled you all, because I am already on the way to being an inferior superior being I can't be either, but I CAN be BOTH

So here am I, laboring effortlessly, using my forebrain elaboration, and indeed using the key components, of the forementioned proof compliant criteria (results of which of unsteady notoriety & prognosis without testing and giving a go/or test-run of the mind!), aka~ recommendations for a more active mind thru self-hypnosis and by postumously expanding the lessons more working with less and less material.... Thereby my mind has to work more and more, to try and make things more simple ultimately creating the status I could be starting from, had I begun to begin understand that power within, that is meaning, once I have gone thru the complexities (any whatever they maybe) of solving whatever problem that maybe presented in the malaise of cerebral patterns expanding and contracting thought,

(inserting more here for edit later, please bear with my over-worked underpaid brain!...to make YES, BETTER SENSE, brb)

(Tonal & inter-vernacular phasal nasal inconsistences in the next paragraph, do excuse me whilst I blow my nose for the tenth nerdy time and gamble yet further with your withering attention span of non-absolute devotism to what I am saying AND not saying!)

.....[ALSO: Warning: Take warning PLEASE, as to the following text: This Paragraph of multi-critical-mass, (incomplete) may easily depreciate, OR acclimatize according to your IQ --- OR simultaneously combust, depending on your point of backward view or forward thinking...]

in a myriad of patterns and behaviours, and unseen parallels yet potential conductors of apparently dead stimuli or unreachable solution, yet to be aroused and stimulared and to be simulated in the mnd, by using a cross-mix of natural selection.... Those which are common denominator and Non Common, either which consisting of a deliberate process of "determination and elimination" AND/or "abhorting or ignoring/forgoing (or abstracting for later analysis)" CHALLENGING* the so called REAL DEAL OF SUPPOSED FACTS, perceived as such by so called 'REAL INTERPRETATION & EXPERIENCE', by allowing nature to take its course.... Continuing to do this on a regular basis, IF effortlessly you will survive probably, but provoking what you may from the imaginings of your own psychee, you then begin to wonder is there an end to some questions....

And I'm only just getting started, muhahaha....
#3 Old 11-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Veggie Regular

And yes it really is 12:30am, hahaha, good thing too as I am watching a ghost TV program Most Haunted, but intellectualism is interesting me rather more (some would say) but on the whole, and pound for pound, my TV verses INTERNET is not a battle but a dual sacrosanct measure, of how well my mind can balance my dextrous attention of each entertaining feature, of articles, and impositions & so on...(redeeming & educational or otherwise just entertaining BS, or so it may). What milage each feature has, depends on the frame or frames of mind, and how many things the mind as a whole can simultaneously take on board, and still effectively assess, and make sense of, such as: can you make sense of my writings,

and if the answer is no, then you have fooled not only your mind, but mine also, for a nano-second.

Whilst speaking of such I am hardly reconciled by ghosts on the TV, but neither am I disably distracted.

ps--- the extra 40 mins I took over this, was editing -BOTH this POST,, AND the above post

Not bad, for an amateur brainiac like me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Veggie Regular

Get omega fatty acids

Maybe take Ginkgo Biloba (has been help greatly with Alzheimers)

“May all sentient beings be free of pain and suffering.  May all sentient beings experience eternal joy and happiness.  gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā.”
http://www.facebook.com/doktormartini
http://twitter.com/#!/MartyBaureis
http://doktormartini.tumblr.com

#5 Old 05-20-2017, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktormartini View Post

Maybe take Ginkgo Biloba (has been help greatly with Alzheimer's)
Ginkgo increases blood flow to the brain, but may sometimes cause headaches and dizziness, so be careful with it. Other medicinal herbs with proven brain-enhancing properties include:

Huperzia Serrata
Bacopa Monnieri
Mucuna Pruriens
Vinca Minor (Periwinkle)
Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)

See this article: http://www.mhrc.cc/articles/wicked-brain-herbs.html

Make sure you eat plenty of raw, whole nuts, seeds and grains as they are very good for brain health and provide your body with numerous vitamins, minerals and healthy fats.

I also drink mind and body relaxing herbal teas like green tea, sage, lemon balm and rosemary.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page