i was just looking this up. i dont have any special exclusion diet, except for doing my best to stay away from added or un-natural sugar. i try to cut back on carby snacks and breakfasts but when i try to eat fruit i get a flushed feeling for a few minutes. strawberries and pineapple especially. if i eat too much fresh pineapple i'll get a bit of burning sensation in my mouth. i cant eat grapefruit at all, my stomach cant handle it, or the cara cara oranges because they are pink inside. the pink citrus kills me, along with too many tomatoes, so thats a lycopene thing. but strawberries and pineapple dont bother my stomach, just make my face feel like its going to sweat. i havent eaten apples in a while. i'll have to see if they do it too. honestly i prefer apples in a pie LOL. i really love the idea of eating fruit and it all smells so good and is so pretty but it seems my body doesn't agree.
i do have allergies to a lot of nature (no food allergies that showed up on the allergy test, just environmental things). but its possible that having so many allergies would make my body react in a much smaller way to some foods.