Anxiety/Depression Support Group - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 12-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Baby Love

FYI - For anyone doing research, here's a list of well-known antidepressants (taken from wikipedia):

Fluoxetine - of the SSRI class (Prozac, Sarafem, Fluctin, Fontex, Prodep, Fludep, Lovan)

Sertraline - of the SSRI class (Zoloft, Lustral, Apo-Sertral, Asentra, Gladem, Serlift, Stimuloton)

Venlafaxine - of the SNRI class (Effexor, Efexor)

Citalopram - of the SSRI class (Celexa, Cipramil, Talohexane)

Paroxetine - of the SSRI class (Paxil, Seroxat, Aropax)

Escitalopram - of the SSRI class (Lexapro, Cipralex)

Fluvoxamine - of the SSRI class (Luvox, Faverin)

Duloxetine - of the SNRI class (Cymbalta)

Bupropion - of the DRI and NRI classes (Wellbutrin, Zyban)

Amitriptyline - of the TCA class (Elavil)

Dothiepin (Dosulepin) - of the TCA class (Prothiaden, Dothapax)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 12-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefingers View Post

so are there any specific vitamins that have helped with your moods, or have you just learned to recognize it and "overcome" those thinking patterns that come with the highs and lows (etc...)?

i'm just curious because i am currently taking lamictal...it has helped somewhat to alleviate the lows but not too much. i don't have any side-effects and so far it has had more positive effects on my body than negative (unlike the lithium i was taking previously...).... but i just hate the idea of taking some chemical everyday that "dulls" my moods, and i feel like taking meds (since i may eventaully be put on an AD) will eventaully poison my body.

i don't know, i feel slightly conflicted because i know that if they are helping the depressions even just a bit, then they may be worth it, because i have been way too close to the edge too many times to even count...

I keep a note book on my moods and write how I felt and what I did about it. I try to lessen my triggers and learn how to prevent manic episodes and such. Keeping myself busy is important or I will start thinking bad things and stuff. I also made it a rule to NEVER stop going to school or work. Even if I feel like I'd die if I did. I make myself go, I could be sobbing my eyes out on the way, but I go. I'm getting pretty good at making myself do things.
#33 Old 12-08-2006, 02:57 PM

Thanks for the post sushikat8! Mental problems and depression are really common in Finland, it's the leading cause for work incompetence retirement. Both my parents quit working at their fifties few years ago, because of health problems (mom has moderate depression, dad fibromyalgia). Suicides are common in Finland, one in 2000 men and one in 8000 women die from suicide. Especially young men are in danger.

Quote:
The way that I've decided to look at it is, I am who I am... I have good days and bad days as does everyone. If people have a problem with it or can't understand why I can't just "snap myself out of it" by exercising or taking medication or whatever, then I don't even bother explaining it to them.

The problem is that I cannot be without thinkin about other people. I've lived for appearance only my whole life. As a child of very dysfunctional family I grew early on to always think before I speak and say the things that people want to hear. I do like to criticize things, but only in classes etc. I don't know me really. I know my opinions and some things that I feel that have brought me happiness, but I feel empty all the time. I was never loved, I don't know what love is. I cannot ever truly love anyone, maybe my bestfriend because we grew up together and we know each other pretty well and have similar things in common, but that's all. I feel compassion for my fiance, but I'm not sure if what I feel is love, because I don't really know it. I have more compassion for far away people and animals than those that share my life. I can be sad about the death of people I see on the magazine, but cannot understand the "down days" my fiance has.

I study social work, so we are expected to be somekind of superheroes. We cannot be overly emotional, but we have to have sympathy. We have to work with serious problems that people face in their everyday life, but yet we cannot ever show a weakness ourselves. If one has a psychological disorder, then they cannot get a job in the social work since it's required to pass a physical exam. If you tell that you have depression, game over. They will not hire you. That's why I waited for so long, but I feel so sick and tired that I just don't feel like caring for that anymore. But, still it hurts.

Quote:
If I need to miss class and sleep in until 2 some days, then I'm going to do it...If I have to ask for an extension on a class assignment, then I will... If someone asks me to go out with them and I don't feel like it, then I'll tell them I need some me time.

I would love to be able to do that. But our school requires that we attend every class except one for the courses we take, if I miss more than one its bye bye to that course. I have recently given back some essays late, but I cannot keep on doing that for long because the teachers cannot favor anyone. All our courses are pretty much group works, so if I feel too tired of doing the work, others will suffer. It all feels just too overwhelming. That's why I think that I need time off. Perhaps if I would study in some other school, I could take classes more slowly. But my school doesn't work like that. It's either you study full-time or you take sick leave. There is no middle way. And I cannot get a job either, every time I have a summer job I cry hopelessly at the floor after workday because I feel like I cannot take it anymore. I only go to work because I have to and because people expect it from me. I'm not sure if I will be truly feeling so well that I could be working full-time. At least now, it seems like the worst possible nightmare for me.

Sorry about the depressive reply to your post, but I guess we depressed people are like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 12-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera82 View Post

I study social work, so we are expected to be somekind of superheroes. We cannot be overly emotional, but we have to have sympathy. We have to work with serious problems that people face in their everyday life, but yet we cannot ever show a weakness ourselves. If one has a psychological disorder, then they cannot get a job in the social work since it's required to pass a physical exam. If you tell that you have depression, game over. They will not hire you. That's why I waited for so long, but I feel so sick and tired that I just don't feel like caring for that anymore. But, still it hurts.....

And I cannot get a job either, every time I have a summer job I cry hopelessly at the floor after workday because I feel like I cannot take it anymore.

Holy Bagoly, I'm a social work major too. I agree about it being hard because we're supposed to be the ones who have it figured out and are stable... But i think that is pretty much bullcrapony. I've had one professor that lives by that stance and I have really butted heads with her, because she doesn't think that I am stable enough to help others. Luckily my advisor does not go on that stance, mainly because she suffers with depression too and she has been really supportive of me. The truth of the matter is that those that are more susceptible to depression are generally just more sensitive people, and that means that we have the gift of being more senstive to other people and their needs, and we therefore make perfect social workers. Also, I feel most stable when helping others, just as long as I stay away from certain triggering situations.

I can't believe that they won't hire you in Finland if you don't pass a psychologist test. That's outrageous.

And in regards to work, I haven't been able to work either since I've been in school because of my depression. I enjoy working, but not while I am also in school. It is just too many obligations and pressure on me. And when I do begin work I can't work over 35 hours or I break down.

Well, regardless of our similarities in situation, I hope that things will get better for you. I still strongly believe that taking care of yourself is priority. And if that means taking some time away from work and school, or moving, I think that that's ok, and maybe be a good idea for you. I've had to do some things that have made people in my life really upset such as quitting work, having to spend a lot of money on psych help, and not doing social gatherings, but I guess the result is that I've found who my real friends and support are through all of this. Sad, but true. I wish you the best of luck.
#35 Old 12-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Veggie Regular

hi guys im feeling very low today.... kinda like i just want to run from everything and i cant sit still! ive been on efexor xr for two weeks now and i think im feeling worse! im going to talk to my DR about changing to a diff med but i have no idea whch one to try? any ideas? its so confushing i just want to be well again with 8 years of anorexia and 2 of depression i just want to live!
#36 Old 12-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Veggie Regular

specialK12, I don't blame you for just wanting to live and feel better again.. I about flipped out being on effexor for the first three weeks, went down to a lower dose of it, and felt immediately better. But it may be that you need a different medication. The truth of the matter is that every medication takes so getting used to. It's just that some symptoms are worse and harder to deal with than others. Good luck. Hope you feel better.
#37 Old 12-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Veggie Regular

a lot of times on anti-depressants, things get worse before they get better... at least that's what the material I'm reading suggests...

Nec Aspera Terrent
#38 Old 12-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Veggie Regular

thanks why are there so many anti depressants out there i have been reading and they all sound alful side effects ect, its doing my head in !
#39 Old 12-08-2006, 10:26 PM

I miss my Dad terribly. It's starting to set in now...he really isn't here anymore. We used to talk on the phone everyday. I kept looking for him to call me at work this week. I called his machine just to hear his voice. I called his number today and got the disconnected number recording. That hit me harder than picking up his ashes on Tuesday. It really didn't hit me until I heared the number disconnection recording. I've been a mess ever since. I'm really not going to see him anymore. What am I going to do? Tomorrow I need to go to his apartment and start packing things. I'm trying to keep in mind that his passing was a blessing because he was in so much pain. But my heart is broken. I pray that I don't fall into depression again. It seems like just yesterday I watched Mom die, although it's been a little over 2 years now. I'm lost..really lost. Dad died 2 rooms down from where Mom died in ICU. I don't know why I'm posting this..I don't think it will help. It took me a long time to stop hurting after Mom died. Dad and I were closer. I'm afraid. I don't want to die like that. I miss them both so much. I wish I could just speak to Dad one last time. I think I'm going to take a break from posting on the boards I go to for a while until I get stuff all worked out. Who knows..maybe I wont. I don't really know what I'm doing anymore.
#40 Old 12-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Veggie Regular

2 weeks is not long enough to evaluate the success of an antidepressant. For one thing, it takes a week or two to ramp up to therapeutic dose, after that, it takes 4-6 weeks to get the full effect. Unless you're having serious side effects (your dr can help you evaluate the seriousness), you should try to stick with it 4 - 6 weeks. I know it's hard.
#41 Old 12-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialK12 View Post

thanks why are there so many anti depressants out there i have been reading and they all sound alful side effects ect, its doing my head in !

every antidepressant works slightly differently, and all of them work differently on different people. The dr. only has an idea of what will happen when the prescribe, and it's a "try this, adjust that, try something else" crap shoot.

the side effects SUCK.

Nec Aspera Terrent
#42 Old 12-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Veggie Regular

hmm.....Effexor XR makes you lose your appetite? I haven't noticed it, but I eat big portions.....maybe I can see when I get back home if eating less is accomplishable and maybe start exercising and losing weight.
#43 Old 12-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Veggie Regular

i have come off efexor xr today , so far no withdrawls but its too early , im starting on lexapro i dont know if it will be any better , does any one know about it?
#44 Old 12-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Veggie Regular

The side effects are much less intense. And it is easier to start/get off of... I had sexual problems for a while, as with effexor, and withdraw symptoms like shaking and irritablness if I didn't take it at the same time every day... but the worst symptom for me was tiredness. For some reason it made me a lot of more tired and that is why I stopped taking it.
#45 Old 12-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Veggie Regular

oh crap , i want to have more energy , but efexor xr just didnt seem like my body was tolerating it , ill give lexapro a good go , i just hope i dont gain weight on it also
#46 Old 12-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Beginner

UGH....

On Wednesday I am going to the psychiatrist. I am dreading it 100%. I do not want to go on medication and I am not interested in even trying it...but I feel like I am out of options. I have a lot of anxiety problems at night, especially if my boyfriend isn't around and especially if I am at home and without him (I'm currently at uni). I just don't know what to do anymore. I've had severe anxiety before and been able to overcome it, so I know someday I will get better. But I am becoming impatient and running out of ideas, and over Christmas Break I know my anxiety will be through the roof.

I was on Effexor when I was 17 and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. That really leaves me terrified. It seems that so many people with anxiety are afraid of their anxiety medications.

Please, I just need some support right now. And I'm sorry I haven't been around- I've been realllllly busy preparing for exams lately!!!
#47 Old 12-11-2006, 12:22 AM
Veggie Regular

first day on lexapro and i am sooooooo drowsy been sleeping all day and my mouth feel so dry!mslinzyann........... no one can make you take meds can they?

i have hypnotherapy today , mabey that might be helpful for you , oh hang in there i hope ur okay????
#48 Old 12-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Beginner

I guess its not that I have to or that anyone is forcing me, but I have a lot of pressure from my bf to go on meds and try it because so far me solving the anxiety problem on my own just hasn't worked. It seems like everyone I have spoke with have advised that I do try the meds. But I feel not so hopeful about them- it seems that everyone is always complaining about psych meds and you hardly ever hear of people who are satisfied with their medications.
#49 Old 12-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Veggie Regular

i know i have been reading and people do seem to havealot of complaints about them , but alot also say they would rather a few side effects then the depression or anxiety! , what tablets do you think you might be likly to try........ from the sounds i think you will be helping youself by taking something to help ease your anxiety?
#50 Old 12-11-2006, 12:55 AM
Veggie Regular

hey , i think by the sounds , it would help you to take something , what do you think you might be able to try? people have said lots of things but they also say that they would rather a few side effects than the anxiety! but dont let any one put xtra pressure on u
#51 Old 12-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Sorry to hear that everyone is having it kind of rough right now. That's Mondays for you I guess. I was feeling great this weekend. Got a lot of rest caught up and even did some good work on a final paper. I thought that I'd be good for Monday, but am not feeling it today. My boyfriend has bad nausea today. Negative energy really rubs off on me. Plus I've got a doctor's appt. on Thursday that I can feel the anxiety building up for. I'm on depo which has really affected my depression, and when it is getting close to my time for my shot again I can feel even the slightest bit of hormone drop and I start feeling really bad..I think that is my problem today, which means I doubt it will get better until after Thursday. But I will cross my fingers.

Hope everyone feels better. Just try and hold tight with the depression/anxiety meds, for those who are starting. It can be REALLY hard at times, but they truly are worth it if you are having a bad enough time. Regardless of the bad side effects, they really do make life easier and help take the edge off of the every day stresses. Just hold in there, and take a day off to rest or just an hour or so if you need it.
#52 Old 12-11-2006, 03:14 PM

I had two terrible days.. Especially today. My fiancee acted crazy, because he too is depressed. So we have two depressed people, two dogs, a pile of laundry, school work that hasn't been done etc. *sigh*

About medications.. My mom has been taking medications for years and she doesn't find them as bad as the symptoms without the medication. For the first few weeks the side effects are going to be somewhat bad, but they will almost always become lighter. This especially happens with drugs that are started from the same dosage that you are supposed to eat for months, my tricyclic symptoms come somewhat lightly, because I get used to them at the end of the week, and the next week I have to lift the dosage (which creatures more side effects again). But my friend who is a pharmacist said that the side effects should really go away, or then you can change the type of medicine. For example, serotonin selective drugs don't work for everybody, then you can try tricyclics or MAO-types. But I read a study which said that overall SSRI's work better for women than tricyclics. Also, always think about the side effects that you might have. Would sore throat really kill you? Or are you so thin that actually gaining weight wouldn't bother you? Are you currently not in a relationship, so that anorgasmia wouldn't be that bad? Ask about different drugs to your doctor. And be sure to tell about even some minor details of your health as well as any kind of natural herbs that you use. Certainly do not use St. John's Worth or valeriana etc. when on medication (as well as while you are pregnant or breastfeeding).

Have faith.. If you have anxiety, then try therapy or just talking with friends. Usually the best way is to combine both medication and therapy. Anxiety is a common problem and I'm sure that your doctor will be able to find something that works for you.

http://mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.p...oc&id=468&cn=1

http://www.panicattacks.com.au/
#53 Old 12-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Thought this would be important to put on this thread.

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- Antidepressants increase the risk of suicidal behavior for people up to age 24, the government said Wednesday. It plans new warning labels, and says users of all ages should be closely monitored.

The label change proposed Wednesday would expand a warning now on the antidepressants that applies only to children and adolescents.

The Food and Drug Administration presented its plan to update the drug labels at a meeting of outside advisers on the issue. They endorsed the plan.

The FDA also stressed that patients of all ages should continue to be carefully monitored for signs of suicidal tendencies when they are beginning treatment on the drugs.

Public reaction was split, with some saying the changes were overdue and others arguing they could keep drugs from those who need them..."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/12/13....ap/index.html

This is why doctor's need to take more time to keep up with patients after prescribing them such serious medications.. my opinion.
#54 Old 12-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslinzyann View Post

I guess its not that I have to or that anyone is forcing me, but I have a lot of pressure from my bf to go on meds and try it because so far me solving the anxiety problem on my own just hasn't worked. It seems like everyone I have spoke with have advised that I do try the meds. But I feel not so hopeful about them- it seems that everyone is always complaining about psych meds and you hardly ever hear of people who are satisfied with their medications.

I much prefer being on my medication (Effexor) than being off it, which was unbearable. I didn't think the med was doing much, so I said to myself, "I'll just go off it" STUPIDLY went cold turkey and got the horrible pains so many seem to, and anxiety and suicidal ideation came back, so, I went back on the Effexor. I used to take Neurontin for anxiety and that worked too, but has more side-effects and didn't do anything for depression for me.

So, yeah, I'm here to say, I'm reasonably ok with Effexor, I just wish it did a little more for depression for me, it seems to mainly treat anxiety for me, I get a lot of breakthrough depressive symptoms (all-over body pain, fatigue, lack of motivation, negative thoughts).

The past few days I've been "up" a lot, with happiness and energy, motivated to do a lot of hard physical work and paying work, also not sleeping well, extremely vivid dreams with yelling & laughing in my sleep (my husband tells me), and waking up very early (5 am) so I need to keep an eye out for hypomania. But it's nice to feel better than usual!
#55 Old 12-17-2006, 04:45 AM

I think that many people can really relate to your story about "cold turkey". For example, my mom felt that she was doing fine and that she didn't have to hurry to get a new prescription... well, she noticed how horrible she really felt when she didn't have any more medication. Letting go off medications should always be carefully monitored by doctors and done slowly.

In Finland about every five finns use some kind of mental drug. It's very common in here. People do not openly tell about using the drugs though, which gives you the idea that actually nobody uses them. But so many people are contented with their drugs, they just never express it. The ones that have problems with their drugs are usually the ones that write to boards and moan about drugs so loud, that you would think all what drugs do is just bad. Of course there are going to be some side effects, but mostly they will go away in a few weeks.

The most common reason to get off medication for people is that they think that they are doing so well on their own that they don't need it. They are able to be pretty active, happy and have no self-harm ideas. However, most of the time people forget that these things were created by the help of the drug they are using, they didn't come on their own. It's actually more common to be eating way too less of a time the drugs, than too much. Doctors are sometimes too hasty and this creates the on-off problem, which can mess up people's lives. Of course it's needed to try whether the person can do fine without drugs, that I think it needs more analyzing. Depression is a sickness that comes back fairly often. Especially if you've been ill for a good while.

Ok, there was my lecture.
#56 Old 12-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Veggie Regular

okay... so i've been having a really hard year so far... i won't go into details, but suffice to say that the times when i'm feeling 'down' are getting stronger and more frequent. i want to vent to someone, or just know that there's a shoulder to cry on (physically)... but none of my friends know i have feeligs or thoughts like this. I've never really felt safe... or comfortable sharing this kind of stuff... so, any suggestions on how i could bring up this subject slowly, and give hints to my friends that i want some help? i've always been the one the tell their problems too, i'm the 'strong' one... but i need someone else to be strong for me now... but I can't find anyone... how can i pick someone to trust so entirely?

I don't know how much anyone here can help, but i figured it was worth a shot
#57 Old 12-21-2006, 07:02 PM

Hi steinbock!

Hmm.. That is a tricky question.. You can only depend on your intuition and sometimes even that can give a wrong answer. It's always hard to let other people know that you're only a human being and not a superhuman who can do everything. It's hard to let that guard down. But I can tell you that when I've let my guard down, then others have done that too. And then we have really connected as friends. We have seen ourselves as the way we are. If you have been willing to listen their problems, isn't it time for them to listen to yours? You should be able to depend on your friends just as they depend on you. That is friendship. Think of the marriage vow (for better of for worse), I think that describes union of people - like friendship.

What I would do is to say something like "I have been quite down lately" when you are in private place. Sometimes these things are easier if said on telephone, because then you have some sort of "safety". You can ask after that something like "Have you ever been really down?" The answers may suprise you.. If you have suicidal thoughts, it may be best not to tell about them at the first time or at least right at the start. Some people are really scared about death and maybe do not know how to reply to those things. Give them some time to get used to you "just being human" and slowly work to more depressed moods.

I was very scared since I had lost my friend one time at junior high when I said to her "I want to die, I want to commit suicide". She never spoked to me really again... Some people are like that (she had lost her mother at an early age and couldn't deal with death). But my friend who I know hold very dear took it quite well when I told her about my depression. She have since talked about her own thoughts about her own endurance and when I thought about her as a "superhuman" I could find out that there was much more in her that I didn't realize. We all pretend a little on the outside, some more and some less. But if you meet someone who says that he has never felt hopeless or cried because she was so tired of the world, then that is a lie. We all tumble.. We all fall a little sometimes. Life is sometimes a big mess.

But friends and family can really help. Just try to have the courage to talk to them. No-one is a superhuman.
#58 Old 12-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Veggie Regular

vera are you feeling better?
#59 Old 12-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Veggie Regular

vera- thanks, that helped a lot... I guess you could say I'm scared that what happened to you could happen to me...and i feel kind of guilty talking to my friend about my problems... she has so many problems of her own, and I don't want to seem selfish...

but anyways, you doing better now?
#60 Old 01-01-2007, 04:17 PM

Hi! And thanks for asking how I'm feeling! Wow.. I don't think many people have done that in my life.. I'm just always asking how they are doing and taking care of them.. I'm overwhelmed right now..

I'm not sure how I feel right now. I was taking Cymbalta, but then got mydriadis (totally enlarged pupils!). Now I'm taking just 25mg of nortriptyline before I get my eyes checked. I do feel a bit suicidal, I feel like I have nothing to live for except my fear of life after death. And that isn't a very good reason for living.. I don't want to live in this horrible world when all we humans do is cause terror and destruction. I don't feel there is hope for the world. All I say every day is just death, death and more death. Killed pigs for Christmas dinner, people drowning in Indonesia.. I mean like.. I wonder more about why people can go on than why I want to die.. How could I feel like there is hope for us? How could I feel that things are going to get better? The human race is not going to learn from it's mistakes (just think about the jews in WW2 and then think about Bosnia or Ruanda)..

Can anybody say that there is hope at all? I would like an explanation of why this all is happening. I guess I should talk to some buddhist mentor about my anxiety, but I'm not sure where I can find truly someone that I can respect and who could help me. I watched the interview of the Dalai Lama that our national finnish television did when he visited Finland and that calmed me down a bit, but still it didn't help me with my question of why we should exist. And I feel that omnivores don't really get why I'm feeling like this.

Why should I live and kill an ant by walking when to me we both are equal? Why should I be the one to live? I cause more death by living than that little ant.

*sigh* I just feel that all is really troublesome. My worldview is very dark at the moment and since I have grew older it has become darker and darker and I once vowed I would never become a cynic and now I am one. :-D Funny how years can change us..

I guess the roots of my depression are in vulvodynia. Because all I have ever wanted is to have a big happy family of my own. I don't want to do anything more than to just take care of kids at home. Spoil them, play with them and give them all the love that they deserve. But because of vulvodynia getting pregnant is painful and giving birth is also extremely difficult (and I would not want a c-section when I have no other health reason). My relationship with my fiancee is also very difficult one, because he has anger management problems and because we both are depressed. So after years of expecting a better time for getting pregnant and finally being able to have a family of my own (which is my one and only wish in the world) I have realized that I might not ever have children or at least might not ever have them with my fiancee. When I would have them, what kind of world would I bring them into? I don't want to adopt, even though some might think that it is better, because I want feel what it is like to be pregnant, give birth and breastfeed. All that I have done in these past years is reading baby/ child caring magazines, different books about parenting and giving birth, selecting baby furnishes & baby carriers and maternity clothes (not bought them but spent hours and hours searching through the internet). And I don't know what kind of parent I would be since there has been decades of domestic violence in my family. How could I not pass them onto my children and if that is something that I cannot avoid then how could I ever have children?

Wow.. A long story.. *blushing* Well, I hope that maybe someone else have ever in their lives felt that way and thus can give some encouragement.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page