vitamins - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-19-2006, 05:09 PM

Ive been vegan for a about a year and 5 months or somthing now. I eat kind of unhealthy, but im ok with that. I ahvent lost any weight or felt any different really so thats a good sign i guess.

I want to be vegan for the rest of my life but i dont want to die of malnutrition before the rest of my life happens. Im the only person in my house that is vegan and i dont feel like making a whole healthy meal just for me so i usually just have cheesless pizza or soup, or somthing stupid.

im not going to eat dairy unless im on my death bed pretty much, and i dont really feel like starting to eat healthy.

I prettty much just want to know if theres any grand multi-vitamin that i can take 5 or 6 of instead of eating well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-19-2006, 05:26 PM

Vitamin supplements should only complement a healthy diet, not replace it. Sorry, I can't give you any advice.
#3 Old 10-19-2006, 06:24 PM

dont be a party pooper!

I jsut want to not eat animals and eat soup for the rest of my life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 10-19-2006, 06:31 PM

That sounds like fun, but I don't know if it's very healthy.
#5 Old 10-19-2006, 06:37 PM

look at it this way.

Its either i eat how i do now which i dont tihnk im dieing from anyway and eat Vitamins.

or

not eat vitamins and eat how i do now.

number 2 sounds way healthier.
#6 Old 10-19-2006, 06:38 PM

Why don't you want to eat healthy? It's not difficult.
#7 Old 10-19-2006, 06:44 PM

its kind of difficult, its not so much eating healthy as it is, i just dont want to make healthy meals just for myself.
#8 Old 10-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Veggie Regular

i make healthy meals for myself, it's not hard. I eat on my own, but i do it. I'm a 16 year old male vegan, with little family support. If i can do it, you can do it.
#9 Old 10-19-2006, 06:49 PM

its not that i CANT do it, its just that id rather be doing somhign else than just cooking a huge healthy meal for myself.
#10 Old 10-19-2006, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by das oath View Post

its not that i CANT do it, its just that id rather be doing somhign else than just cooking a huge healthy meal for myself.

How about quick and easy meals? Would you be interested in that? I am lazy when it comes to cooking sometimes, and I have some simple recipes under my sleeve for when I don't want to spend a lot of time.
#11 Old 10-19-2006, 07:03 PM

well i make soup from scratch, and im always making stirfries, but i dout i get whta i need fomr it.

What i really mean is i just dont want to have to worry about wether im getting this or that in my diet and just eat what i feel like.
#12 Old 10-19-2006, 07:05 PM

Okay then, my advice to you is to create a fitday.com account and enter everything you eat. Eat however you want.

Take a look at the results. You may not have to adjust too much. It could be as easy as adding a few more veggies in your diet. Or maybe cutting back on the sweets. Try it out!!
#13 Old 10-19-2006, 07:09 PM

I dont eat alot of sweets.

Im not over weight or anything id saying im just where ishould be im 160 lbs 6'1, so id say im fine about the sweets.

soup is nothing but veggies.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page