whats next? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Veggie Regular

i dont know if anybody has time or is not annoyed to death by me at this point but i thought id ask because i really am trying to kick this.

fill in the blanks of a balanced person..

(it hasn't been great, not very vitaminised, not vegan, oi vey. but moving on from here)

2 pieces of toast with butter

an apple. black coffee.

3 giant squares of dark chocolate.

no sugar, all natural YOGURT!

a WRAP?! (not wholewheat) with cheese (ew?!) AND avocado. really not what i wanted. at ALL. but there was nothing else for sale so for once i picked a 'not so great' thing rather than nothing. im freaking out. i have no idea about calories but i know it was a fairly huge amount. plus CHEESE?! and i had yogurt today. dairy to the max. PLUS avocado and chocolate. fat to the max.

a cup of stirfry vegies in garlic and OIL. (ok that part was really tasty though)

my stomach is churning around and around from fullness. and theres a distinct lack of all my 'normal ' foods. eep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-18-2006, 12:18 AM
Veggie Regular

you really seriously and truly need to not think about what you're eating, and just eat what you WANT!

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#3 Old 07-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Veggie Regular

i know. i know. ive seriously been making quadruple effort. trouble is that the last few days i dont want ANYTHING. not in terms of calories or whatever, but like..appetite wise.

either that or what i want is not wise, ie. white toast right now coz everything else makes my stomach flip over when it feels the way it does . but thatd mean hardly any veggies etc etc.

mm.

but even that...

its just like..blech. sickening.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page