VeggieBoards banner

Doctor's visit

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  bluegrrrl79 
#1 ·
deleted

#6 ·
I don't usually get enough sleep as I'm supposed to. I can never sleep more than 6 hours straight. Here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: 4 strawberries, 1 kiwi, english muffin, juice

Lunch: vegetables, potato, veggie patty (patty alone, nothing else), water

Dinner: Tofu, a couple small rolls, Zatarian's red beans and rice, water

Snack: ice cream sandwich and a chocolate chip muffin (I'm addicted to them!)

#7 ·
If you have white spots on your nails, you are zinc deficient. This can cause great tiredness. But one can be zinc deficient even without the white spots.

Tiredness is very often related to a lack of some kind of mineral, or trace element.

I would strongly suggest you go to a good health store and buy a bottle of high-quality vitamins/trace elements/minerals. Take them for a whole month without fail and then see how you feel.

Even when we eat healthy foods and can afford to buy only organic things, we are most of the time deficient in something because the soil in the world is so poor and depleted. And all the pollution in the air and water and what-no messes up our system.

#9 ·
Well, it could be that you're not eating enough. Do you eat when you're hungry? Looking at that one-day menu, it looks like it would be enough for me, but I'm under 5' and don't need that much food in a day.

Sometimes thyroid issues make you tired and lacking energy, and you could be low on B12. Do you take supplements or a multivitamin?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.