Digestion/bowel concerns GRAPHIC
- extremely bloated. I'm really skinny but sometimes I'm so bloated I look 5 months pregnant.
- bowel movements are not frequent. maybe every 3 days. Usually I can hold it in if I need to wait a while to get to a bathroom. But sometimes when I have to go it hits me and I will literally poop my pants. sometimes just a little bit, but there have been a few occasions where I literally filled my underwear because I couldn't hold it back.
- the bowel movements are very big when they do happen.
- often constipated, hard to go
- once in a while, every few months or so, my stomach will be extremely painful and the only way I can comfortably position my body to poop is by squatting and going on the bathroom floor. I feel like I'm going to throw up and am very nauseous. This has only happened twice so far in 2017. So maybe that's a case of food poisoning or something
- a lot of gas all the time
But I'm extremely suspicious of gluten as I've done a lot of research about it's correlation to digestion. I've noticed that when I stop eating gluten for a week or so, the gas and bloating completely go away. But bowel movements are still every few days. I will make a doctors appointment for next week but in the mean time I'm curious about what any of you have to say. I've been vegan for two years. I haven't tried raw veganism.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.