Reading Food Labels Speech Interview - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-01-2012, 05:28 AM

Hi again Veggieboards. :) This summer I signed up for a speech class at my college and I'm doing a 5 minute informative speech on reading food labels intelligently. I'll be explaining to my class how reading and paying attention to food labels will improve their health and make them more aware of what they're eating.

For the speech I'll have to do an interview with an expert of my topic. The first place I thought of was Veggieboards since I know all of you care just as much as I do about health and food safety. If anyone wants to commit to doing the interview I have considered doing it on skype voice chat. I'll be doing the interview in the afternoon in North American Eastern Standard Time (I live in Florida). I'll give an exact time when someone volunteers.

The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page