cooler bag effectiveness - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Hello
So you guys know a heap, and I'm buying a lunchbag ( finally ! taking a million little containers in amongst work stuff in bag was a recipe for disaster... given my love of beetroot etc... ) and wondering how effective those insulated ones are versus the regular ( generally nicer-looking ) ones? I mean.. is it a case of being able to safely take food that requires refridgeration with you out all day and hot days? Or just a case of things getting a little less warm?
Anybody have a cooler bag and/or experience there ? Trivial yet oddly important query !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-13-2011, 03:38 AM
Veggie Regular

I've used them before when going on long driving trips. Usually I'll add a very small freezer pack or a frozen bottle of water to the bag to keep it really cold. That method has worked well for me on long hot summer days.
#3 Old 09-13-2011, 04:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Oh really? Thanks ! Y'know what? I'll just buy one of those ones, then Hooray !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 09-13-2011, 04:27 AM
Veggie Regular

I really like these. You can fit three items in one container but only have two things (the lid and the container) to wash. It comes with a cooler bag and you can fit three of the containers inside it. Very handy. I had some lock and lock containers before which were excellent but took forever to clean. Having only two pieces to wash has been wonderful. And on days like today, where I have to stay late at work and pack two meals with me, it is a real space-saver to be able to compactly fit everything into one bag.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page