Immunity against all flus and colds - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-23-2009, 05:27 AM

I wish to share something that has been wonderful for me and my family right through winter season here in Australia,, and as a new member here to this wonderful website ,, i would like to bring this to the attention of those people who are about to embark on the winter season,, and i am sure many of you would know it already.

I PERSONALLY have found that a wonderful NATURAL seed that is just UNbelievable to build ones immunity against all flus and colds and also plays a huge roll in curnig it IF u do get it.

It is the good old aniseed seed http://images.google.com.au/images?h...-8&sa=N&tab=wi .

In my research i have heard some sources assure us that(quote) it will also give u immunity against the SO called deadly swine flu.

The way i was advised to prepare it from THEM ( which was very different from the way i grew up knowing how to prepare it ,,,which was BOILING offcourse), is to put a teaspoon full of aniseed seeds in a cup ,, pour BOILING water over it ( half to full is NOT a problem from my own experience),quick stir and cover it with a plate OR a serviette (hold the serviette down with ur hands around the edges of the cup which will stay there from the effect of the steam and rest the spoon on top of the cup to hold it)and let it BREW for 7 to 10 minutes and then stir it again to allow the seeds to sink to the bottom(personal experience again) and drink it preferably without ANY sugar OR honey,, and i have taken it up to 4 times a day. (BUT generally its to be taken in the morning as the first drink and before breakfast for immunity purposes , BUT i have found even if u take it anytime during the day it does also work very well).

A great healer and a wonderful hot drink,, and most of all IT IS NATURAL.

i hope u will find it as priceLESS as we have ,,, cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page