VeggieBoards banner

Alberta

69K views 417 replies 71 participants last post by  odizzido 
#1 ·
The place to dicuss local topics and to meet others in your area.

#337 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatricious View Post

I am reading! And thinking I can probably make it, despite the northness.
I think we all live pretty close to each other. Perhaps we could take advantage of that and carpool or something?

#338 ·
I was planning on taking the train, unless the weather is bad. I'm not opposed to sharing a ride though. I drive up there all the time, and it only takes about 20 minutes from downtown. Train is about 45 minutes.

If people actually aren't coming because of the distance, we can go somewhere else.... but it's north Calgary, not Afghanistan!

#339 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_veg View Post

I was planning on taking the train, unless the weather is bad. I'm not opposed to sharing a ride though. I drive up there all the time, and it only takes about 20 minutes from downtown. Train is about 45 minutes.

If people actually aren't coming because of the distance, we can go somewhere else.... but it's north Calgary, not Afghanistan!
I'm good either taking the train, or driving, but since we all live close to one another, we could somehow trek it up together.

#341 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatricious View Post

Maybe we can pick a communal location to meet at around 5:15 and then go from there? I'm in Marda Loop and I'm fine with driving.
Sure. I'm in Bankview, just beside Marda Loop, and I'm fine with driving too. Jeff's not that far away from either of us too. It's awesome how we're in a 10km radius of each other... Maybe less than that, lol.

#344 ·
Aw, that sucks

I was looking forward to seeing you again, beatricious.

I'm still in too. What a sad meet up. 2 of us. lol.

I am excited for Indian food though

#345 ·
Gah, I spoke to soon about still being able to make it.

I had to pick up a shift tomorrow night at work. Any chance of making it Monday night instead?

#348 ·
Well, why don't we do Monday, and then we'll plan for sometime when the three of us can get together.

I'm calling you if I get horribly lost though, lol.

#350 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_veg View Post

I hate to do this, but something really important has come up on Monday evening that I can't miss. Would you be free for lunch instead at the same place, anytime from about 11:30 to 2:00? Otherwise we will have to postpone... sorry!
Lol, actually, I am free for lunch. That would probably work better for me anyway, since I really should go and see my Dad and his family Monday night.

I work till Midnight tonight, so could we say around 1pm?

Do you still have my # in case something comes up last minute?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.