Two New Vancouver Vegan Businesses Opening Next Month - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

LINK: http://vegnews.com/web/articles/page...d=2977&catId=8

Quote:
Vancouver citizens can look forward to not one, but two new vegan businesses opening next month. Edible Flours, started by couple Paul Briggs and Alli Neville, has been making and delivering vegan and gluten-free baked goods for a year. Now, they are set to open a storefront, becoming Vancouvers first all-vegan retail bakery. Were obviously a bit nervous, because no ones done it before, Briggs says. With all the positive feedback in the past year, however, Briggs adds, its worth taking a shot. Nice Shoes will also be joining Vancouvers vegan forces on March 1, featuring only cruelty-free footwear. In addition to shoes, the store will carry belts, handbags, and various accessories.

Attachment 14657
Can't wait! Shoes and cupcakes....
LL

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Thats awesome, I live four hours away from Vancouver, but next time I go, I'll try to visit one of these places.

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#3 Old 03-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Super Moderator

http://gotniceshoes.com/blog/201103/...pening-weekend

Nice Shoes is now open for business! Everything looks AMAZING, I'm dying for some vegan skate shoes, or what about those lime green combat boots in the back there? Oh I am very much in love, I'm visiting as soon as I get paid

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-13-2011, 11:51 PM
Beginner

man, do I love living in Vegan Friendly Vancouver <3
#5 Old 03-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

It is really convenient! I can't wait to stock up on sexy cruelty free high heels and DONUTS!

Edible Flours is still under construction but they'll be opening soon! It's going to be incredible to have access to a whole store full of goodies I can eat. (Oh no, and summer is coming, that's going to be great for my waistline )

Delicious donut teaser:

#6 Old 03-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

It is really convenient! I can't wait to stock up on sexy cruelty free high heels and DONUTS!

Edible Flours is still under construction but they'll be opening soon! It's going to be incredible to have access to a whole store full of goodies I can eat. (Oh no, and summer is coming, that's going to be great for my waistline )

Delicious donut teaser:

Nom!

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#7 Old 03-23-2011, 10:33 PM
Veggie Regular

OMG as IF I need more places to visit when I'm in Vancouver!! haha
I already fight to choose which yummy restaurants and shops I'm going to see in whatever short amount of time I have there.
I'm going to Vancouver in April to see Fleet Foxes, so maybe they'll be open by then!?
#8 Old 06-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Veggie Regular

I wish I could've seen Fleet Foxes - they're excellent!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page