Recently renovated house, now filled up except for one room on the 3rd
floor. The house was built in 1895 and still has much of the original
Victorian moldings, plaster ceilings and walls. New appliances,
bathrooms, hardwood flooring, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, etc.
The room is just under 100 sq ft, and includes a large closet with
mirror doors. It's enough space for a double bed, desk, and maybe a
small table or bookshelf. There's a really big window.
On Harbord St at Bathurst, 5 minutes from the subway. $500 rent
includes internet, laundry, and all utilities. Also, central air
conditioning, which will be nice in the summertime!
You would be a good fit for this household if you:
1) are vegetarian/vegan (pretty obvious)
2) are in your 20s or early 30s - student or young professional
3) like cats (there are three, although they pretty much stay in their
4) appreciate old houses (like plaster ceilings and walls, large door
frames and baseboards, large windows, etc. )
5) are a non-smoker
6) are friendly and social, but not a loud party animal
7) looking for a long-term home, move in date May 1 or before
Email for more informatin or to set up a time to view.