Toronto Vegetarian Food Festival Sept 9-11, 2011! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Hey Toronto & area veg*ns! This coming weekend is the 26th Vegetarian Food Festival in Toronto! If you're in the area, I highly recommend it - I went last year and loved it, and it's free check out veg.ca for more info, it's at the Harbourfront Centre.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-04-2011, 11:45 AM

I went in '04, the year I went to university in Southern Ontario. I had a blast and there was so much to see, do and sample. I haven't been back there at the right time of year since, but every year around this time I think of it and wish I could go. The one closest to me (in Boston) is always a bit of a crowded mess.
#3 Old 09-13-2011, 05:15 PM

I went this year and it was amazing! So many samples to try, we went to a cooking demo and went to see Terry Hope Romero speak about vegan blogging! The food was sooo good....I ended up getting on the bus with three full grocery bags of food that I bought!

For anyone who would like to see pics and read about it, I blogged all about it! Over here: http://wheretheveggiesare.blogspot.com

My Vegan Blog - http://wheretheveggiesare.blogspot.com

Tumblr - http://runouthearts.tumblr.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 09-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Veggie Regular

loolie that's awesome! I had such a great time too!!
#5 Old 09-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Ira
Banned

I went too it was great. I are some stuffed "turkey" and went to 2 presentations. one about vagabism and science (nutrition) and the other one on psychology of carnists and how to be a good activist
#6 Old 09-19-2011, 09:58 PM
Veggie Regular

I enjoyed last year's festival more. This year, the presentations were rushed and the exhibits were less interesting.
#7 Old 12-27-2011, 06:22 PM

I went with a carnist friend of mine. We both enjoyed it! (Esp the guy who sang about apples that one afternoon. I forget who he was )

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page