VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Ontario (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/120-ontario/)
-   -   Toronto Veggie Pride Parade (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/120-ontario/125826-toronto-veggie-pride-parade.html)

vegansarawr 06-01-2011 09:59 AM

Its Saturday June 4 from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Who else is going?
http://veggieprideparade.ca/

Back-Space 06-01-2011 01:58 PM

Me. Thanks for posting You don't know how long it would take to walk from the Eaton center to the start of the parade, do you?

vegansarawr 06-01-2011 05:09 PM

It takes me about 20min maybe a half hour, but I walk fast so maybe 45 min tops.

Back-Space 06-01-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansarawr View Post

It takes me about 20min maybe a half hour, but I walk fast so maybe 45 min tops.

Sweet I take the 403 up to Toronto(which gets off about 4 blocks from the Eaton center). Of all the times I've taken the 401, I end up waiting in 3 hours of traffic

Back-Space 06-01-2011 08:40 PM

Oh, by the way... If there's anyone in the London region that doesn't have a ride but is interested in going, let me know.

Back-Space 06-04-2011 05:07 PM

Very fun, indeed How do we have that many vegans in the area, and so few people on the forums? Did you end up going?

vegansarawr 06-05-2011 04:04 PM

Yep I was marching with Sea Shepherd.

Back-Space 06-05-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansarawr View Post

Yep I was marching with Sea Shepherd.

Oh okay. I was up near the front with the dancing pig

Vermicelli 06-05-2011 08:02 PM

You people are lucky to live close to stuff like that. In my town, I'm aware of 5 vegans counting me. One's away, and one may have moved away permanently.

Back-Space 06-05-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermicelli View Post

You people are lucky to live close to stuff like that. In my town, I'm aware of 5 vegans counting me. One's away, and one may have moved away permanently.

Part of the reason I moved back to Ontario, actually... Alberta is dead

Ira 06-05-2011 08:21 PM

I missed it... I was planning to go but i stayed over at a friends house after the party on friday and next morning i felt to cold outside with the clothes that i had on, plus i was too hung over. but i make sure to make it to the festival on harbourfront in August

Back-Space 06-05-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

I missed it... I was planning to go but i stayed over at a friends house after the party on friday and next morning i felt to cold outside with the clothes that i had on, plus i was too hung over. but i make sure to make it to the festival on harbourfront in August

Pshh How could you miss it? The thunderstorms were cleared up by the time we hit the street.

Ira 06-05-2011 08:29 PM

yeah once i got home the weather was better, but it was too late to go find the crowd, lol

Back-Space 06-05-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

yeah once i got home the weather was better, but it was too late to go find the crowd, lol

Lol. We were all by the Eaton center eating veggie burgers and so delicious ice cream

Drotar 06-07-2011 09:22 PM

Pretty cheesed that I missed this. I just had my graduation that day so I wasn't able to attend. I'll be there next year.

Kai Reddtail 06-14-2011 06:19 PM

It sucks that I couldn't get to this. It's hard for me to get to the city, I don't drive or anything.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.