I wonder how well their claims would stand up to empirical verification, even taking them on their own merits and ignoring animal welfare issues. They make a bunch of claims about fur being environmentally friendly, but they provide no data nor do they link to any studies supporting this assertion. We already know that meat animal farming is often environmentally destructive. Raising carnivores like foxes and minks on fur farms requires a Rube Goldberg system of growing feed crops to feed to pigs to feed to minks -- or whatever. Of course, the 15% (or whatever) of fur trapped in the wild could have relatively little environmental impact, but as for the other 85%? Well, I'm not so sure. Of course, there are herbivorous fur animals like chinchillas which could have somewhat reduced environmental impact, but if these "Fur is Green" people are going to assert that a fur coat is better for the environment than, say, a thinsulate coat, then they should show their work, not just assert it.