Welcome Aristede our new VB moderator - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-24-2013, 11:17 PM
Impeach the gangster

Say hi to Aristede, our new VeggieBoards super mod. He has volunteered to labor, night and day, for your every need! Seriously, let's give him a warm welcome.

And by the way, we're still looking for a few more mods, so if you'd like to apply for the position, just follow this Link!

Aristede likes this.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-24-2013, 11:26 PM
Zelda Freak

It's been great to have on the team. But hopefully you already know I think that. 

Just don't let all this super mod power go to your head. We don't need a situation like this (yes, you're the green guy)... kick.gif

JK. 

~ Jennifer

* Find VeggieBoards:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 +

* Find me:
+
+
#3 Old 07-25-2013, 12:04 AM
Veggie Regular

Congratulations, Aristede! I saw the Moderator sign next to your name but, as I'm still relatively new here, considered that perhaps I just hadn't noticed it before. Now I know for sure, congratulations are in order! I think you'll make a terrific mod.
Aristede likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-25-2013, 06:21 AM
Herbivorous Urchin

Congrats!!!
Aristede likes this.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#5 Old 07-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Veggie Regular

My good wishes again Aristede. thumbsup.gif

Aristede likes this.
#6 Old 07-25-2013, 09:51 AM

Congrats - I did notice and I think you're doing a wonderful job of welcoming new posters.

Aristede likes this.
#7 Old 07-25-2013, 11:54 AM

Congratulations, Aristede! guitarist.gif

Aristede likes this.
#8 Old 07-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Banned

Congratulations, I think you are a very good choice :)

I did notice your 'new badge' the other day.  I was going to mention it but thought I'd better not as it might take things off topic.

rockon.gif

Aristede likes this.
#9 Old 07-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Thank you all! Yep, I'm the new mod in town, but the folks here are great and I reckon we'll all get along just fine. beatnik2.gif I don't suspect they'll be any high noon cyber duels, but you never know. Just in case, I've got my salad spinner and zester ready to take anything you other veggies dish out. chef.gif

Aristedeveganpolice.gif

tongue3.gif

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#10 Old 07-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer C View Post

It's been great to have on the team. But hopefully you already know I think that. 

Just don't let all this super mod power go to your head. We don't need a situation like this (yes, you're the green guy)... kick.gif

JK. 

Aw, snap. I guess I'll go put my steel-toed cleats back into storage. sneaky.gif

Aristedebook2.gif

Jennifer C likes this.

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#11 Old 07-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Veggie Regular

thumbsup.gif

Aristede likes this.
#12 Old 07-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Veggie Regular

Congrats, A! You have the kind of grace and patience that makes for a very effective and likable moderator.
Aristede and yingchen like this.
#13 Old 07-27-2013, 12:34 AM

You're a very approachable person.

Better watch out, as a mod, people with problems are gonna start approaching the s**t outta you.

Aristede likes this.

Check out my blog,
, a reflection of anime, veganism and animal rights!
Latest post: Serial Experiments Lain and the Upper Layer of Reality
#14 Old 07-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingchen View Post

You're a very approachable person.

Thank you! I try to be accessible, but still be who I am at the same time. I've always been a moderate person by nature, so I seek balance in everything I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingchen View Post

Better watch out, as a mod, people with problems are gonna start approaching the s**t outta you.

It has already begun. tongue3.gif

Aristedebook2.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page